+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Canada Employer has no Canadian phone number

catttttt

Apr 30, 2022
I'm submitting the AAIP ATP application. I currently work in a company registered in Canada. For this company, the finance is outsourced and the manager is the only HR.

The application asks me to input a Canadian phone number since the company is a Canadian company. However, the only manager is not in Canada and has no Canadian phone number. He does have an email and an international phone number (but can't be input as forced by the form validation).

Now any suggestion about what I can do? I can input 000-000-0000 as the phone number but idk how will that impact on my application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm submitting the AAIP ATP application. I currently work in a company registered in Canada. For this company, the finance is outsourced and the manager is the only HR.

The application asks me to input a Canadian phone number since the company is a Canadian company. However, the only manager is not in Canada and has no Canadian phone number. He does have an email and an international phone number (but can't be input as forced by the form validation).

Now any suggestion about what I can do? I can input 000-000-0000 as the phone number but idk how will that impact on my application.
A company not have a Canadian phone number and with no employees not in Canada raises some warning signs and will likely raise warning signs for IRCC. What about the CEO/business owner do they not live in Canada and have a Canadian phone number and typically business phone number? How many employees are in this company? How many employees live in Canada? Do all employees work remotely? How long has this business existed? How long have you been employed by this business? What type of business is it?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

But the company has a physical office / location in Canada, right? I would provide that number.

catttttt

Apr 30, 2022
A company not have a Canadian phone number and with no employees not in Canada raises some warning signs and will likely raise warning signs for IRCC. What about the CEO/business owner do they not live in Canada and have a Canadian phone number and typically business phone number? How many employees are in this company? How many employees live in Canada? Do all employees work remotely? How long has this business existed? How long have you been employed by this business? What type of business is it?
4 people work, all others are local except me. The business has been about 8 months, decent salary with paystubs and payment records and tax history. I worked there for 4 months. We rent a shared office (which is like wework) twice a week, for other three days work from home. Internet outsourcing company. The business is much more formal than you think, we even have developing computers provided by company. Everything looks fine but the phone number.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
4 people work, all others are local except me. The business has been about 8 months, decent salary with paystubs and payment records and tax history. I worked there for 4 months. We rent a shared office (which is like wework) twice a week, for other three days work from home. Internet outsourcing company. Everything looks fine but the phone number.
Sorry realize that you said finance is outsourced. I thought I read that HR worked abroad. Not wearing my glasses. Having a company with no phone number is still extremely bizarre and and will raise redflags. Phone numbers are still used in business, on financial documents, etc. Are you living in the Maritimes? Assume you are on a form of OWP.

catttttt

Apr 30, 2022
Sorry realize that you said finance is outsourced. I thought I read that HR worked abroad. Not wearing my glasses. Having a company with no phone number is still extremely bizarre and and will raise redflags. Phone numbers are still used in business, on financial documents, etc. Are you living in the Maritimes? Assume you are on a form of OWP.
I'm pretty sure about financial issues they have another outsourcing company for that, so phone number is not vital in this business.

Where's maritimes?
Yeah I'm on owp.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a shared office so they probably do not know a thing about me.
This is the Alberta program, yes?

I thought the business needed to have an established office / facility in the province.

I'm not sure what to suggest. I guess you'll have to input the zeros, include an LOE and hope for the best.