+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aadhar card/Voter id/PAN card/Income tax card request from IRCC

ndndnd

Apr 3, 2012
Hi There, I have applied for my parents sponsorship. Today I received the following request:
As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant's Ration card, your Indian passports (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card.

I only have Indian passports, Matric certificate, and principal applicant ration card. Its been long ago since I left India and never made these documents. Any suggestions how to go about it?

sunnylank

Apr 11, 2024
Hi There, I have applied for my parents sponsorship. Today I received the following request:
As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant's Ration card, your Indian passports (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card.

I only have Indian passports, Matric certificate, and principal applicant ration card. Its been long ago since I left India and never made these documents. Any suggestions how to go about it?
I got the exact same letter. Were you able to submit only the documents that you had on hand and were they accepted by CIC?