Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello everyone, hope your pursuit of happiness is in full swing.

It has been one and a half year since i received my AOR and the last thing to change was my BG to "In Progress" (which was a year ago). Recently i emailed the Ottawa office (That's where my application is) and i got the same, generic, template reply that they almost always give. "Still under process".
I got the GCMS notes and there's not much information about how far my application has reached, although it does say that I've already passed my Background check. So i'm not sure what's taking them so long.

Any advice from our experienced members or anyone who knows what to do in this situation, would be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to reading from you.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
I am really sorry to hear this.
It must be difficult to wait for almost 18 months by now.

My guess would be that you are stuck in security screening. it has no time limit however people have guessed on this forum that its maximum around 20 months.

Did you see any information pointing to security screening on your GCMS notes? Do you have extensive travel history / or any other past situation which you think might explain the long processing time?

Good luck. hope you get ppr soon.

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I am really sorry to hear this.
It must be difficult to wait for almost 18 months by now.

My guess would be that you are stuck in security screening. it has no time limit however people have guessed on this forum that its maximum around 20 months.

Did you see any information pointing to security screening on your GCMS notes? Do you have extensive travel history / or any other past situation which you think might explain the long processing time?

Good luck. hope you get ppr soon.
Thank you. I hope so too.
The GCMS notes say that I've passed everything including criminality but the security section was deleted/omitted out. So I can't even tell when they started the screening.
I wouldn't say extensive travel history. I mean I have traveled a lot back and forth but mostly to the same countries.
I don't know if I should just wait or do something else.

Inamurrahman

Nov 15, 2017
Dear Brother Jojji,

I am going to create Express Entry Profile, I have two questions:

1) If we got ITA and after that we arranged the fund in our bank account, it will not work as (if I am not wrong) there should be continuous 6 months balance in your account and after getting ITA, you will have only 90 days that is, three months to submit all the documents including POF, and it will not complete the 6 months as fund is arranged after ITA only, and the proof must be submitted within 90 days only.

1) Real Estate property is also considered as the POF, in this case is there any criteria like, I should be possessing that property from this time to this time or just they need the property in my name to see once only, If I made the purchasing transaction with my father as I am going to purchase this from my father?

Also, please if it convenient to you, please provide me your email ID and whatsapp no. at inamkw@gmail.com as I need your guide through all the procedure and even in Job Finding

Regards,
Inamurrahman
Accountant
Kuwait