+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Word of Caution and Advice!

pk711

Jun 14, 2012
There is a craze among youth of third world countries (Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Sudan, Srilanka etc.) to get to first world countries (US, UK, Canada) and catch up with lavish lifestyle and luxuries of resources. But after few years of fun-fare and after receiving a paper (diploma, degree) they end up back to their homelands to find themselves as REFUGEES and ABANDONED. They change for worse and mostly slip into depression and out-of-sync. mode.

So think before you jump! Do you have a solid PLAN? Because returning back due to homesickness and completion of studies might just degrade you and endanger you of various form of victimization.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
pk711 said:
There is a craze among youth of third world countries (Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Sudan, Srilanka etc.) to get to first world countries (US, UK, Canada) and catch up with lavish lifestyle and luxuries of resources. But after few years of fun-fare and after receiving a paper (diploma, degree) they end up back to their homelands to find themselves as REFUGEES and ABANDONED. They change for worse and mostly slip into depression and out-of-sync. mode.

So think before you jump! Do you have a solid PLAN? Because returning back due to homesickness and completion of studies might just degrade you and endanger you of various form of victimization.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
I think most of us are mature enough to plan it , secondly actual test starts after reaching there. Basically commitment is necessary to succeed. I disagree with you on returning as REFUGEES and ABANDONED, i know many people who completed their degree abroad and living a very successful life in Pakistan........

pk711

Jun 14, 2012
momi said:
I think most of us are mature enough to plan it , secondly actual test starts after reaching there. Basically commitment is necessary to succeed. I disagree with you on returning as REFUGEES and ABANDONED, i know many people who completed their degree abroad and living a very successful life in Pakistan........
momi, theres a difference b/w a 'many' and 'most'! my advise wd be to get a degree under the belt (undergrdate one) from here in pakistan and then seek opurtunities outside. start something with the end (goal) in mind. but as always 'the choice is yours', and it would be an abuse to take that freedom from someone. good luck!!!

p.s. i forget to mention bangladesh from the list of 3rd world countries.

pk711

Jun 14, 2012
AND BEAR IN MIND TESE 3 KEY WORDS FOR YOUR SAFETY:

A B U S E

H A R R A S S M E N T

V I O L E N C E