+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a very good reason

sweethina99

Mar 11, 2008
I m going to apply for student visa next month along with my spouse.

My spouse has agricultural property back at home, a job leave for one year, a car owned by himself.but have heard that even with these strong ties, ppl got their visa rejected for both the applicant and spouse as their intentions are not studies.

I cannot apply alone ,as I wont be able to survive alone in a new country.

I need to know some very strong reasons to get my student visa along with my spouse.

I m going to british columbia in thompson rivers university.

Please help?

sweethina99

Mar 11, 2008
yes I have mentioned an enough bank statement of about $35000 cad.

but still i need some strong points to mention that me n my husband will come back after my studies have finished.

Also my husband was working in UK for about 6 yrs and after that we moved back from UK to Pakistan and he did his job here for more than 3 yrs in a bank in IT department.

will this create any negative effct?

what should i mention in strong ties?

Lifehouse

Jun 17, 2011
Owning a property, House, Car, Job leave at home country are fair enough ties. Moreover Kids, Parents & whole family of both applicants left behind at home country are some reasonable ties.

One should be careful about not to mention any relative & family member in Canada. If got any family member just mention their details but never show any dependency upon them. However its a negative point.

Also my husband was working in UK for about 6 yrs and after that we moved back from UK to Pakistan and he did his job here for more than 3 yrs in a bank in IT department.

will this create any negative effect?
This is not a negative effect, i suppose it is a plus point as you people preferred getting back to home country. You will have to write a strong SOP about your intentions and reasons to convince VO. Rest will be in hands of embassy officials. Good luck

sweethina99

Mar 11, 2008
thanks anyways for the reply for the ties for my husband ..i guess the property, the car, the job ,being the only son of his parents back at home are fair enough ties...

but i forgot that i am the main applicant so i also need to show the ties...
what can be my ties since i am applying with my hubby and daughter as dependents, i only have parents and sisters back in home country, no property ,no job not any thing else

what can be regarded as my ties...please give me some ideas..thanx alot.

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The VO will mostly consider candidate home ties apart from the dependent/spouse application.

For that matter, your study planning, family ties, employer/ job perspective after finishing studies in pakistan these points will be taken into account.

Cover letter/SOP/study plan is the focus part of your application.

Regards

sweethina99

Mar 11, 2008
thanks once again

i have done 2 yrs masters in economics from pakistan after 2 yrs bachelors in science.
i am going for post baccalaureate diploma in finance from thompson river university in BC.\

Can i mention that since i wanted to shift my career towards finance side and there is no way that can be done from PK therefore i m persuing this diploma and after that I have plans for MS/Mphil in finance from PK.

Is this good thing to mention or please help me to make a good point

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that is very good point to mention in your SOP regrading future planning about after finishing studies in canada.
and coming back to PK.

Sine you have planned for studying then you need to mention the specific outcome of PGD course, and any research field that you might gonna pursue in pakistan.

Try to figure out the monthly expenses in BC as it varies from prov.. to prov.. and city to city

sweethina99

Mar 11, 2008
what does it mean for looking for expenses in BC.

do u mean that BC is an expensive province or anything else?

i dont want to ruin my chance of getting visa if applied with spouse.I want to work at every flaws of my application. please experts share your comments aswell.

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweethina99 said:
what does it mean for looking for expenses in BC.

do u mean that BC is an expensive province or anything else?

i dont want to ruin my chance of getting visa if applied with spouse.I want to work at every flaws of my application. please experts share your comments aswell.
There is nothing to worry about anything at all.

You need to show following

1 year tuition fees
1 year living expenses
and add 4000$ for the each principal candidate,

Showing personal property, monthly salary slip would be better for extra plus points to show that the funds will be available for whole
course and accommodation.

go ahead