Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Med's Done....
8th March 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 Nov 2nd 2012
So... in march 2012 i came across this site and have been hooked since. its been 26 months since i applied for PR and lived peacefully until i had our medicals done- since then the wait is unbearable (as most of you are goin thru this) everyday i log on to see who got their request for PPR and feel defeated and forlon when there is no news or if someone who has applied after us has gotten the PR.

the last two weeks have been the slowest as there is hardly any news of PR

today i called my consultant (i usually avoid correspondece of any sort as i trust that when they have something they will let me know) anyhow yesterday i got an email from a company in toronto inviting for testing and interview, i naturally cant go!!! so i called my consultant... got the same FRUSTRATING evasive answer that it take them 3-6 months blah blah...

whats worth sharing is that everyone in M1-1,2,3 will be over and done wid by end of this year this includes medical requests and visa issuance for those who have done their medicals. but seriously has anything ever turned out on time?

so basically here i am in the state where negativity is creeping in... i sometimes wonder
1. what if my medicals got lost on their way to delhi or onwards
2. sometimes i think maybe something went wrong wid my medicals and they couldnt contact me as i changed residence.

then i see that there are people who are still waiting for their medicals who have a long wait ahead of them from medical waiting lounge to PPR1 waiting lounge and then PPR2 waiting lounge

i mean seriously!!! this is taking a toll on all of us. ive decided so visit this forum only once a week as its getting very frustrating.. jab hona hoga tab hoga- ive been waiting without letting it get to me for two years when there was complete silence on my application so i have to find that peace again.

pls share ur thoughts and fears if u feel.... we will hear something soon but in the meantime PARTY and enjoy life with kids and family

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
channi said:
So... in march 2012 i came across this site and have been hooked since. its been 26 months since i applied for PR and lived peacefully until i had our medicals done- since then the wait is unbearable (as most of you are goin thru this) everyday i log on to see who got their request for PPR and feel defeated and forlon when there is no news or if someone who has applied after us has gotten the PR.

the last two weeks have been the slowest as there is hardly any news of PR

today i called my consultant (i usually avoid correspondece of any sort as i trust that when they have something they will let me know) anyhow yesterday i got an email from a company in toronto inviting for testing and interview, i naturally cant go!!! so i called my consultant... got the same FRUSTRATING evasive answer that it take them 3-6 months blah blah...

whats worth sharing is that everyone in M1-1,2,3 will be over and done wid by end of this year this includes medical requests and visa issuance for those who have done their medicals. but seriously has anything ever turned out on time?

so basically here i am in the state where negativity is creeping in... i sometimes wonder
1. what if my medicals got lost on their way to delhi or onwards
2. sometimes i think maybe something went wrong wid my medicals and they couldnt contact me as i changed residence.

then i see that there are people who are still waiting for their medicals who have a long wait ahead of them from medical waiting lounge to PPR1 waiting lounge and then PPR2 waiting lounge

i mean seriously!!! this is taking a toll on all of us. ive decided so visit this forum only once a week as its getting very frustrating.. jab hona hoga tab hoga- ive been waiting without letting it get to me for two years when there was complete silence on my application so i have to find that peace again.

pls share ur thoughts and fears if u feel.... we will hear something soon but in the meantime PARTY and enjoy life with kids and family
I agree with you heartily. It is like my life has come to a standstill since the medicals. It has been 30 months since my initial application, 2 years from my AOR, and 4 months and a week since my meds. It is getting to the point that looking at the forum and seeing who got their PPRs has become a horrible disease. I want to be well again. I don't want to feel like crap at the end of everyday without the email. So what do you propose we do??? The last thing I feel like doing is partying with kids who have long faces waiting!

channi

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOC 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Med's Done....
8th March 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 Nov 2nd 2012
brother u need to find that peace again... u cant imagine what i felt when i got the email for interview- i felt like my dream to get a job and give my kids the best is rite there but i cant reach it.... i was hopeless and angry. i logged on today hoping that maybe someone got PPR only to find out that its dead silent so socho atleast we have had our medicals done which is a plus forsure.

do things that we can control

this issue is clearly not in our hands- its a system and our turn will come. i almost took my kids out of school as i was sure they will start their new term in toronto... here i am buying books and uniform :mad:

DO THINGS THAT U CAN CONTROL... atleast sanity wapis aaey gi dost

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
channi said:
brother u need to find that peace again... u cant imagine what i felt when i got the email for interview- i felt like my dream to get a job and give my kids the best is rite there but i cant reach it.... i was hopeless and angry. i logged on today hoping that maybe someone got PPR only to find out that its dead silent so socho atleast we have had our medicals done which is a plus forsure.

this issue is clearly not in our hands- its a system and our turn will come. i almost took my kids out of school as i was sure they will start their new term in toronto... here i am buying books and uniform :mad:

Yep. Quest for sanity....

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
channi said:

You have beautifully written your thoughts here. I feel you should carry on your plans ahead till you get stamped passport.

At the same time they have a heavy load for study permits as well as our visas, So I guess they mean to focus on our cases at least from end of SEP. I mean you are still a step ahead from us so,, you should be happy for that..

God Bless,
Kavya