+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A rejection letter from London Office, Noc:..........

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

2 days ago , I got a rejection letter for my application, NOC 4131. I am pre-June applicant 2010.......

The Officer told me in the letter:

1. The duties you wrote in your experience letter are not the duties we need. ( Although, I asked many experts here about the duties I wrote and compare them with the duties they want on CIC. The duties were written by my director ( in the college I am working at).

2. I didn't provide him with a proof of working at least one year in the last 10 years. ( I provided him at the beginning with a proof from my college and university tells that I worked for 3 years,then I provided him with a new proof at the end of 2010 to renew my info.)

What I noticed is that they want to reject depending on no logic....denying any proofs or any signed and stamped papers from my university.

They want to get reid of 4131 in any way......

This is my story with Canada....One of the guys here on this site blamed me for being so sad and exppressing my undescribed bad feelings.

Let me explain my feeling then for the last time:

I am sad cuze I have been dreaming for 2 years.

I am sad cuze I promised my brother in Syria ( which full of problems and semi-war, full of killed people and killers) to help him moving to Canada as I get my PR.

I am unable to believe what happened cuze I was waiting the PR to leave my work in one of the Gulf countries,because it is a very bad place to work in...

My heart is broken cuze the weak reasons of my officer to reject me stopped me of dreaming...

He waited 2 years to tell me something he MUST tell me it as he recieved my application at CIO...

To be abused and can do nothing is sth killing me every second...

What I want to know now:
1. Is there any hope to send a specific email asking to rethink of my case?

2. They told me that they will send me a cheque in 8 to12 weeks, will I recieve it by mail???

3. Will they send my original papers along with my Cheque???

Special thank to Mr. Qurax and Mr. PMM...and to all guys who helped me answering my many question everytime and then......

I won't forget you all guyes....

Regards,

Louay

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Louay said:
Hi:

2 days ago , I got a rejection letter for my application, NOC 4131. I am pre-June applicant 2010.......

1. The duties you wrote in your experience letter are not the duties we need. ( Although, I asked many experts here about the duties I wrote and compare them with the duties they want on CIC. The duties were written by my director ( in the college I am working at).

2. I didn't provide him with a proof of working at least one year in the last 10 years. ( I provided him at the beginning with a proof from my college and university tells that I worked for 3 years,then I provided him with a new proof at the end of 2010 to renew my info.)

What I noticed is that they want to reject depending on no logic....denying any proofs or any signed and stamped papers from my university.

This is my story with Canada....One of the guys here on this site blamed me for being so sad and exppressing my undescribed bad feelings.

I am sad cuze I promised my brother in Syria ( which full of problems and semi-war, full of killed people and killers) to help him moving to Canada as I get my PR.

I am unable to believe what happened cuze I was waiting the PR to leave my work in one of the Gulf countries,because it is a very bad place to work in...

My heart is broken cuze the weak reasons of my officer to reject me stopped me of dreaming...

He waited 2 years to tell me something he MUST tell me it as he recieved my application at CIO...

What I want to know now:

2. They told me that they will send me a cheque in 8 to12 weeks, will I recieve it by mail???

Special thank to Mr. Qurax and Mr. PMM...and to all guys who helped me answering my many question everytime and then......

Regards,

Louay
sorry to hear that mate .. :( why don't you take a chance. Its better to send them a mail by post explaining your situation and a new duties and responsibilities declearation from your employer...and point to point logic you have to the case worker... Good Luck. :)

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
sorry to hear that mate .. :( why don't you take a chance. Its better to send them a mail by post explaining your situation and a new duties and responsibilities declearation from your employer...and point to point logic you have to the case worker... Good Luck. :)
Hi:

Thank you brother for your emotions.....I really appreciate it. I will do my best to find a way to solution.

Regards,
Louay

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:
I would like to ask about those two sources of info:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/noc-2006.pdf

and what is written on the site ,that they will depend on 2006NOC OR 2011 NOC.....

Does that mean that I can apply again as 4131?????

please clarify...

Thanks

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louay said:
Hi:

What I want to know now:

Regards,

Louay
my dear, sorry to hear that.
I had a rejection email from them too. yes you are right they want to get ride of 4131 by any stupid reason. I emailed them and i told them give me to provide you more support and they said no any reconsideration for you. if you want to submit more document you should apply from beginning .... how can they say something like that. I was waiting for 3 years and now i cannot caz my NOC is not there any more. I am so disappointed and i dont know what to do. some people which i know come to canada with fake job offer he's lazzzzzzy ass. ielts was very low but still they accept caz he had a job offer and for this reason his point was high, but for those who really deserve they can not . It is almost a week that i can not breath. i want to cryyyyy and scream.....it is not fair anything in this stupid world. no matter what where we are in this world West East North or South. this world is like a jungle jungle and jungle ffffffff.

bebun

Dec 19, 2011
strong said:
I had a rejection email from them too. yes you are right they want to get ride of 4131 by any stupid reason. I emailed them and i told them give me to provide you more support and they said no any reconsideration for you. if you want to submit more document you should apply from beginning .... how can they say something like that. I was waiting for 3 years and now i cannot caz my NOC is not there any more. I am so disappointed and i dont know what to do. some people which i know come to canada with fake job offer he's lazzzzzzy ass. ielts was very low but still they accept caz he had a job offer and for this reason his point was high, but for those who really deserve they can not . It is almost a week that i can not breath. i want to cryyyyy and scream.....it is not fair anything in this stupid world. no matter what where we are in this world West East North or South. this world is like a jungle jungle and jungle ffffffff.
I am very sorry to hear that, really sad! I hope there will be a chance for you anyway. Please calm down and find another solution one more time. Wish you all the best.

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louay said:
Hi:

What I want to know now:

Regards,

Louay
Truly sorry for your bitter experience with Canada's immigration.

As you have already pointed out, they just want to get rid of 4131 by all means (I'm too a 4131). It's quite fine, then. But why on earth did CIO received our file for initial assessment? And why on earth the VO ask for our complete applications nearly 2 years ago, and update docs recently? They could easily reject our files 2 years ago, saving both sides' time and troubles. Why did they have to wait for 2 years to reject with all their illogical reasons? I just don't understand. Is it true that they are making the backlog by themselves on purpose? Is it true that they want to build up a drudging feeling against Canada aiming at future applicants?

Seniors members, pls clarify, and give advices to Louay, if any.
Any way, cheer up, and good lucks to all !
:mad: :eek: :'(

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi Louay.

I am sorry to learn of your rejection. Your options from here are somewhat limited.

It may be possible to ask CIC to reconsider your case, BUT they will not consider any new supporting documentation or work references.

Therefore you need to convince them that you are eligible based on the information that they had at the time they made their decision. I would certainly write to them, see if you can line by line express how you feel the duties on your work references matched the NOC.

It is unlikely they will change their mind, but it's worth a try.

Failing that, even if you do not have work experience in the 29 categories for Category 1, there is still a possibility to apply under Category 2 and secure a job offer. Why not do some research and maybe see if you can arrange a holiday to Canada, and secure the relevant visitor visa if necessary, and try to arrange some job interviews once you are over here?

I realise the setback must be frustrating, but it IS only a setback and not an absolute as long as you have the mindset not to give up.

Best of luck for the future,
Wayne.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Cappuccino said:
Hi Louay.

Therefore you need to convince them that you are eligible based on the information that they had at the time they made their decision. I would certainly write to them, see if you can line by line express how you feel the duties on your work references matched the NOC.

Wayne.
A simple and good advice by Wayne!!

Send them a detailed letter, mentioning the duties of 4131 as per HRSDC website and comparing them point by point with your performed duties as per ur already submitted letter. Send a copy of ur reference letter to me If u like, and i will try to send u a specimen letter.

Please give it a shot, and i hope it will work like a charm.

Dont be sad. Remember "Where there is a will, there is a way"

Cheers,
Nashe

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
اخي الفاضل
ربي يفرجها عليك .كلماتك قطعت قلبي .ربي يعينك ويسهل امرك ويفرجها على كل بلادنا العربية

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lepetit said:
Truly sorry for your bitter experience with Canada's immigration.

As you have already pointed out, they just want to get rid of 4131 by all means (I'm too a 4131). It's quite fine, then. But why on earth did CIO received our file for initial assessment? And why on earth the VO ask for our complete applications nearly 2 years ago, and update docs recently? They could easily reject our files 2 years ago, saving both sides' time and troubles. Why did they have to wait for 2 years to reject with all their illogical reasons? I just don't understand. Is it true that they are making the backlog by themselves on purpose? Is it true that they want to build up a drudging feeling against Canada aiming at future applicants?

Seniors members, pls clarify, and give advices to Louay, if any.
Any way, cheer up, and good lucks to all !

:mad: :eek: :'(
thanks for your nice input . yes why they reject me on first place. why they didn't tell me my point is not enough at the first place. whey they asked me for supporting doc. then?? why why why plllllsssss seniors give me any clue what can i doooo. i just cried and cried last almost every day this week. what chance that i have to take now?

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi Louay.

I am sorry to learn of your rejection. Your options from here are somewhat limited.

It may be possible to ask CIC to reconsider your case, BUT they will not consider any new supporting documentation or work references.

It is unlikely they will change their mind, but it's worth a try.

Failing that, even if you do not have work experience in the 29 categories for Category 1, there is still a possibility to apply under Category 2 and secure a job offer. Why not do some research and maybe see if you can arrange a holiday to Canada, and secure the relevant visitor visa if necessary, and try to arrange some job interviews once you are over here?

I realise the setback must be frustrating, but it IS only a setback and not an absolute as long as you have the mindset not to give up.

Best of luck for the future,
Wayne.
dear sir / madam
what can i do?? i did send email to them and asked for reconsideration but they said no any consideration for you you should apply from beginning if i want. what is my chance now pls help me before its late.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
strong said:
dear sir / madam
what can i do?? i did send email to them and asked for reconsideration but they said no any consideration for you you should apply from beginning if i want. what is my chance now pls help me before its late.
If a request for reconsideration has been declined, then there is not much left to do but look into your options to re-apply.

If CIC have made a definite, provable error, you may wish to contact a lawyer and go down the legal route, but I think that would be costly both in time and money.

Your best option, if you are not eligible for FSW1, is to try to secure a job offer and reapply under FSW2.

Wayne.

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
If a request for reconsideration has been declined, then there is not much left to do but look into your options to re-apply.

If CIC have made a definite, provable error, you may wish to contact a lawyer and go down the legal route, but I think that would be costly both in time and money.

Your best option, if you are not eligible for FSW1, is to try to secure a job offer and reapply under FSW2.

Wayne.
thanks for your reply, but how can i get job offer? how can i find the employer to give me job offer.
as i said before, some one very close, he got fake job offer from canada caz his relative in canada had a friend and he running own business at his basement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and fake work experience and with very low IELTS point. just he finished his college, now he is living in canada. he didn't do anything just he moved his ass to sit in airplane, his relative did all the work for him. and again with fake report he bought house too. what can i say what can i sayyyyyyyy. Do you think is it fair? really is it........... if i had a ball i report him asap, caz i suffer form this unfair situation very badly.............
so now pls let me know how can i find employer that can give me real job offer?

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
Dear Louay & Strong,
First of all i am really sorry to hear about the rejection. And yes there lot of Ifs and Buts which need to be answered. But on the other hand we know this reality that CA VO will most liekly not consider anything in this regard as they have announced rejection on your case. But again to give it a try is not at all bad idea.

Dear both,

please keep one thing in mind. Canada immigration is not the end of world. There are other options as well. You guys must be doing your jobs/businesses at the moment, which means you are not left with other options. I am trying to say that the way you guys have been waiting for 2 to 3 yrs, we can consider as something positive out of this rejection as GOD knows it was OK for your or not at the end of the day.
So brothers try for Australia. Dont waste your time and energies. Just be positive and do it. Australian VO deals in much better way. and also there is nothing invloved like showing the freaking bank statement and stuff like that.
So cheer up and get up. Pull up your socks and get over with this. Have faith in GOD and believe in your self.

Regards,
Ali.

Louay said:
Hi:

What I want to know now:

Regards,

Louay
strong said: