+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A really strange Fourth line in my ECAS, what's going on?

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
This line got added to my ecas on Friday Aug 7 may be.
Strange thing is this was added after the decision made was added (Decision made July 28th)
When I called CIC on friday the agent said my PR was approved on July 23rd.
But no PPR yet.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
i have 7 lines in ecas and i got my CoPR..every line makes sense

We received your application for permanent residence on January xxxxx.
We started processing your application on January xxxx.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on xxxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We sent you a letter on xxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on xxxxx.
If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

EhsanKhan

Mar 3, 2015
Dear Experts,

A strange thing happened to my ECAS.
Till yesterday there were only 3 lines for my status. when i login this morning it displays me 7 lines with detailed.
Any idea ? Did CIC updated there ECAS or so ?
Please reply if anyone has faced the same issue.

EhsanKhan

Mar 3, 2015
Dear Experts,

A strange thing happened to my ECAS.
Till yesterday there were only 3 lines for my status. when i login this morning it displays me 7 lines with detailed.
Any idea ? Did CIC updated there ECAS or so ?
Please reply if anyone has faced the same issue.

arch_e

May 11, 2015
iamyyang said:
Thank you! When did this happen to you? It shocked me a little and I had to double check MY CIC account to make sure that the requested document was indeed successfully uploaded and submitted.

It seems that CIC is forever making experiments... Hope that's a good sign anyway. Gook luck to us all!
LOL.. I'm on the same boat as you ...i had submitted the requested document a week after the request and i dont check ECAS too often but the last time i checked that same goofy line such as yours was staring at me too..and it sure puts you through the trouble of signing into your mycic and double check the uploaded document and you still dont feel relieved after doin that..

MYRAN

Aug 3, 2015
curious_123 said:
i have 7 lines in ecas and i got my CoPR..every line makes sense

We received your application for permanent residence on January xxxxx.
We started processing your application on January xxxx.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on xxxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We sent you a letter on xxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on xxxxx.
If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Guys do you receive any ghost email that your account has been updated or its just a line added to your ECAS. As i got an ghost email and then next day a new line was added which seems to be a request of documents in earlier stage of my application.

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
I have 7 lines too, paid RPRF but I have not been asked to send my passports, or DM. Weird!