+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A question?

ylime_28

Nov 25, 2008
Thanks bc guy for answering my question. It helps me. I still have a question.What if i process all my documents here in taiwan including my visa medical and ticket before i go home to phils? All my documents are process here in taiwan. Do i still have documents needed to be process in phils.Do i still need polo?What about addendum letter. my employer said that i should ask them if i will go home to phils for the addendum letter.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
As long as you depart from the Philippines,You have to go through POLO and POEA and Your documents done in Taiwan will have to be repeated and Yes you will have to the addendum letter to do so,How about just going to the Philippines for Holiday if you must and leaving for Canada from Taiwan,Many workers leave via other countries to avoid POLO,POEA etc and you seem determined to go through POLO,POEA etc.Maybe you dont really want to go to Canada perhaps???That way when you are held up by POLO and POEA,You can blame them for not being able to leave,But its your choice good luck