+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A question about full time employment.

Hiro

Mar 15, 2012
I hope someone help me.

I currently live in Vicotira. I'm thinking about applying for the BC PNP. One of the requirements for nominee says that
"the employer has offered, and the nominee applicant has accepted permanent and full-time employment in an eligible occupation".

If I have 2 or more part time jobs at different places, different companies, if I work for more than 30 hours, can this case accepted as full time?

I would appreciate if you could help me as soon as you could.

Thanks.

asiansk

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hiro

I have posted a similar questions on one post last night.
I live in Saskatchewan and was intrigued about being an employee with 30 hours guaranteed considered a full time employment? have done any research about it?

According to federal government, it is full time. I live in this province and have a doubt whether I am eligible to apply for immigration because of this doubt

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
you cant get nominated from two companys. Moreover in-order to apply for PNP, you to have a full time job. A full time is from 30hrs/week. If you have these hours from each companies, just pick one and do your application. If not, you either need to talk to them or look for something else that's full time and work for 6 months before applying under PNP.