+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A QUERY!!!

phriz

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Hi guys I have sum query about my wife´s matter tht she has applied for her TRV on 5th March and she has forgetten to write the xplanation of question number 12 (c)in form IM5257B tht have u or any member of ur family has applied for canand immigration, yesterday she has sent a letter to ISB embassy xplaining them the situation plus she has written the quesion in letter wid its xplanation tht I have apllied for workmpermit in 2008 and plus I have also apllied for my PR in 2007 and she has written her full name, her date of birth and she has attached mine and her passports and ID cards and the reciept of tcs by which she has previously send her documents to ISB embassy and today doucments have been delivered to embassy but they didnot contact us yet let c wat happened next i m hoping for the best,
One thing more tht I have not included her yet in my PR application
And there r 15 days and we havenot heared anything from ISB embassy
Wat happened next?

Hi guys as I have told u about my wife´s matter tht she has forgetten to written the xplanation of question number 12 (c)in form IM5257B tht have u or any member of ur family has applied for canand immigration, yesterday she has sent a letter to ISB embassy xplaining them the situation plus she has written the quesion in letter wid its xplanation tht I have apllied for workmpermit in 2008 and plus I have also apllied for my PR in 2007 and she has written her full name her date of birth and she has attached mine and her passports and ID cards and the reciept of tcs by which she has previously send her documents to ISB embassy and today doucments have been delivered to embassy but they didnot contact us yet let c wat happened next i m hoping for the best,
One thing more tht I have not included her yet in my PR application
THX IN ADVANCE

phriz

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Thank u PMM for ur reply I just wanted to know tht there has been 20 dayz and yet there is no reply from ISB not even an objection tht I have done a mistake so it it a positive sign tht my case is delaying or not?