+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a news letter from canadian embassy

jessica giasson

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
hello!!i would like to ask anyone here if how long it will takes before i get a letter from canadian embassy?do it will take weeks or months..??coz my sponsor recieved an email that my application was approved there in canada this october....,,,,what should i do if i have already a letter from canadian embassy?do they will ask my passport at that time once i have a letter from them..??how many months can i get my visa..???thank you..:)

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
jessica giasson said:
hello!!i would like to ask anyone here if how long it will takes before i get a letter from canadian embassy?do it will take weeks or months..??coz my sponsor recieved an email that my application was approved there in canada this october....,,,,what should i do if i have already a letter from canadian embassy?do they will ask my passport at that time once i have a letter from them..??how many months can i get my visa..???thank you..:)

Your Stage 1 is complete and now the application will be forwarded to the Visa Office of your Country.Depending upon the time frame of the country you are applying the Visa Officer will contact you regarding more documents if they needed,Passport submission etc.By the way which country you applied from...

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
jessica giasson said:
and im here in cebu,,,,i was waiting for canadian manila embassy to contact me
Please check the link below for Manila Embassy time frame.It shows 9 months and you need to have patience...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp