+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A mistake in OINP Application: Post Nomination

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hello, I am currently in serious dilemma. I have been nominated by OINP recently. When I was going through my application profile, I saw I did a mistake and selected "Yes" for the question, "Have you been awarded a Canadian Degree?" which is incorrect. Though while I submitted my application I did not realize the mistake and also provided ECA of my education.

Now my question is, shall I worry about this mistake that I can't undo? Though they have given me nomination, still would they revoke it for this glitch?

lukeortolani

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Hello, I am currently in serious dilemma. I have been nominated by OINP recently. When I was going through my application profile, I saw I did a mistake and selected "Yes" for the question, "Have you been awarded a Canadian Degree?" which is incorrect. Though while I submitted my application I did not realize the mistake and also provided ECA of my education.

Now my question is, shall I worry about this mistake that I can't undo? Though they have given me nomination, still would they revoke it for this glitch?
Hi, I also made a small mistake which I realized post nomination. I answered a travel history question wrong. I have emailed OINP.

What happened in your case? Did they accept it as an innocent mistake? My PR application is currently in progress.

Please let me know. Thank you!