Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jongli said:
Hello everyone

I am waiting for my 2nd line / MR stage.
Apparently a very challenging situation raised for me, I have been offered a very good job recently but its completely different skills than what I have applied for FSW 14.

I am wondering if you guys can suggest me what is the further consequences I might have to face If I take on board to new challenge.
Is that going to effect on decision making of VO, my application, points etc?

Please help me.
Thanks in Advance.
Hi, you will need to inform your VO of your new job after you accept it but it will not affect your application negatively. It will only lead to a delay as VO may want to verify your new job. All the best.

rajeevadoor

Star Member
May 5, 2014
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2014 (PER)
Hi,

Can anyone suggest the lead time to get back passports after visas are stamped, from NDVO?

Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rajeevadoor said:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest the lead time to get back passports after visas are stamped, from NDVO?

Thanks.
3 weeks average, cheers.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Dear Experts,

One of my friend got rejection from CIC stated the reason that "Employers reference letters were not included". But he has included 2 affidavits from his seniors/Managers along with detailed duties performed during his tenure in 2 different organizations. He has also included the email from his current employer that HR department can not provide him duties on company's letter head.

Now, as FSWP 2014 is closed. Is there any hope if he send his letter back to CIC with cover letter ?

I would like to know, if anyone is able to submit his/her file successfully without any reference letter from employer?

Valuable comments from senior forum members will be highly appreciated!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HWarraich said:
Dear Experts,

One of my friend got rejection from CIC stated the reason that "Employers reference letters were not included". But he has included 2 affidavits from his seniors/Managers along with detailed duties performed during his tenure in 2 different organizations. He has also included the email from his current employer that HR department can not provide him duties on company's letter head.

Now, as FSWP 2014 is closed. Is there any hope if he send his letter back to CIC with cover letter ?

I would like to know, if anyone is able to submit his/her file successfully without any reference letter from employer?

Indian companies trouble their employees so much. They refuse to give referral letters to their employees and even if they choose to give, they will only mention the dates of employment, the designation and basic job duties. They usually do not mention the number of hours/week. By North American Standards, Number of hou8rs/week is necessary to make decisions. Sad! I wish that your friend got a request from the VISA office asking him to submit reference letters instead of a rejection letter :( . I feel terrible.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
HWarraich said:
Dear Experts,

Now, as FSWP 2014 is closed. Is there any hope if he send his letter back to CIC with cover letter ? Yes, he should send back the application with the cover letter stating he has two references from his supervisors included as it is against company policy to issue the reference in CIC format. This has been done by many other applicants and acceptable to CIC. Include the call cards of the supervisors.

Hi, see above.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see above.
Thanks alot Pipis Husband,

You are always replying with valuable comments..thanks alot

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
HWarraich said:
Thanks alot Pipis Husband,

You are always replying with valuable comments..thanks alot
I'm always glad to help sirs, God bless :)

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form requested: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
Dear Saki,

Urgent help needed.
I have done my medical on 29th April after that LVO updated my ECas my medical results have been received but not updated the we start processing your application.
As u say that my 2nd line is Medical results have been received.
Is there any problem.

Regards,

Rav_kaur23

May 16, 2015
Regulatory system for nurses

Hi.
I got a question.. For international (Australian)registered nurses do we need to have our studies recognised by manitoba regulatory body and attain the licence to work prior to applying for the EOI?

shiva906

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Aug-14
AOR Received.
01-Dec-14 (PER received Date)
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
02-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi All,

Happy to inform you all that my Passport has been stamped with Maple leaf :D
My passport is stamped and has been given deadline till 09-03-2016, however i am planning to travel in June 15

Need some information on pre and post landing.
I am planning to travel in June mid week and destination is set for Toronto.

Can anyone post me information on below queries.

1: What all docs are required to be carried before landing? ( Passport/COPR and ???????)
2: Travel ticket ( No Trasit visa) I am from hyd, india and destination is Toronto. what are the airlines preferred to travel with PR without any transit visa?
3: Proof of funds. How much money need to carry before travel ( In cash and travel cheque) ( I am single applicant with no dependants)
4: Immigration Checks? Post landing what are queries for us from immigration officer?
5: How about current IT (SAP) job market in Canada? Can we get some hot jobs for survival?

I would appreciate if anyone post any links which are related to my queries.

Thanks

Rav_kaur23

May 16, 2015
“If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the MB provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed?”.

I am currently working in Australia.. I have not applied for the licence in Manitoba yet.. I guess nursing is under the regulated profession.. Am confused if my answer is yes or no to the above question. Could you please help!!!
And if it is no would it have an impact on my application?

Kind regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rav_kaur23 said:
“If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the MB provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed?”.

I am currently working in Australia.. I have not applied for the licence in Manitoba yet.. I guess nursing is under the regulated profession.. Am confused if my answer is yes or no to the above question. Could you please help!!!
And if it is no would it have an impact on my application?

Kind regards
Your answer should be NO if you do not have a license in the province of Manitoba!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shiva906 said:
Hi All,

Happy to inform you all that my Passport has been stamped with Maple leaf :D
My passport is stamped and has been given deadline till 09-03-2016, however i am planning to travel in June 15

Need some information on pre and post landing.
I am planning to travel in June mid week and destination is set for Toronto.

Can anyone post me information on below queries.

1: What all docs are required to be carried before landing? ( Passport/COPR and ???????)
2: Travel ticket ( No Trasit visa) I am from hyd, india and destination is Toronto. what are the airlines preferred to travel with PR without any transit visa?
3: Proof of funds. How much money need to carry before travel ( In cash and travel cheque) ( I am single applicant with no dependants)
4: Immigration Checks? Post landing what are queries for us from immigration officer?
5: How about current IT (SAP) job market in Canada? Can we get some hot jobs for survival?

I would appreciate if anyone post any links which are related to my queries.

Thanks
My hearty congratulations! You got your visa, hurray! :)

1) At the PoE, you must have your passport, COPR, proof of funds and have all the other documents like birth certificate, educational documents etc,. Have all your documents in the cabin luggage. Carry photocopies of all important documents. Also, it is advisable to scan all the documents and keep it online so that you'll have access to them if you, god forbid, happen to lose them.

2) You normally do not need a transit visa if you are traveling via Heathrow, London while holding a PR visa/card to countries like Canada, US etc. Mostly, people suggest to go with British Airways. You can get an opinion on this from others too!

3) The CIC mandated minimum for a single person is around 11950 CAD. You can carry how much ever money you want provided it is equal to or greater than the minimum amount.You have to report any funds greater than 10,000CAD to the CBSA officer. You can carry some cash, traveler's cheques, bearer bonds, money in your savings acct etc., Many people in this forum have told mentioned that you might be asked to show POF at the immigration counter. If you have savings account balance, it's safe to carry a recent bank certificate/ bank statements. If you have FDs, carry the related documents.

4) Just basic questions from the details you provided in your PR application. People who have already landed can help you better.

5) I'm not sure about this. Your NOC and mine are similar . I see that there are quite a few job openings in Vancouver, Toronto for IT related jobs.

This is only my opinion. Senior members, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Hope this helped!

Thanks,
Raj