+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A glitch in CIC website for Express Entry?

rushi29

Mar 16, 2016
Hello,

My EE profile has been up for quite some time now. I was expecting my Work Experience points to increase by 11 due to increase in number of years in my work experience. I deleted & recreated my profile. The score is still the same. Is there a glitch in the system? Did anyone experience the same or heard of this issue?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you,
Rushi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rushi29 said:
Hello, Its been more than a week and I don't see any increase in points. :(
Assuming that you're expecting points to go up because of your work anniversary in Canada, what was your legal status in all those years? You don't get points for any work experience gained while you were a full-time student.

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
My job started in November 2013, I created my profile in March 2015, my points for experience were 53, I completed my 2years in November 2015 and now I am in the 3rd year where 11 points should increase? I have recreated my profile in February 2016 and it's been more than two weeks now.In the EE profile, you enter the just the month and year you started and click on the current job. I am also not sure why I am not getting the points too?
If anyone knows when the experience points are calculated please share your experience.

Thanks.

rushi29

Mar 16, 2016
Exactly. I'm facing the same issue. My work experience increased from 2 to 3 years but as expected, 11 more points aren't showing up at all!