+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few questions

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Kay2018, Nov 25, 2019.

  1. Hey all,
    I came to Canada on a study visa and I'm waiting for my PGWP. I want to apply for express entry soon after and have some questions regarding that
    1. I have a masters from Canada but my Bachelors is from my home country, should I use WES and convert them to Canadian equivalency?
    2. I am a victim of domestic abuse and have fled from my husband who won't give me a divorce. What effect will this have on my application?
    3. I have a fulltime job which I started on an implied status, how can I produce a proper work experience certificate without having issues coz of this?
    4. If I apply for PR using AIPP since I live in Newfoundland, do I need to stay back for a period of time before I move out of the province?
    Please provide me with your insight.
    Thanks in advance
  2. Can someone please take a stab at my questions?
  3. Recommend you post to the Express Entry section of the forum.

    Note that you can file to divorce your husband once you have been living in Canada for a year. You don't need his consent.
  4. Thank you

Share This Page