+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few questions regarding application

Silveira

Mar 23, 2018
1. My taxes for 2017 were given to my tax accountant but haven't been sent yet if I were to submit my application now, do I say they were filed for 2017 or no?

2. When calculating presence, in my passport I left from a vacation on date 15, but entered canada only on the 16 ( delayed and overnight flight), which date do I put (Return to Canada)?

3. For employment, how necessary are the contact names/phone #/emails. A few jobs I did for a little while for certain companies like on call worker and security guard, I gave the company name, the city I worked in and the current phone number as per google, I didn't put address as I technically didn't work physically at their locations but was sent out.

Another issue with on call worker is that I do not have the months I worked for a company, I just know the year I worked for them, how should I list that?

Another job I gave the phone number of the business but I know that my previous manager was changed, do I need to put a contact?

Any help is appreciated!

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
1. No. IMHO I would omit entering the year 2017 in the table if you plan to send the application in the next couple of days.
2. Put the date when you crossed the border inspection.
3. They are important, don't put the NA there, every company has its current principal address and a contact person. I sincerely hope you weren't moonlighting, that you paid taxes, and you were issued T4 and record of employment from every employer.

Silveira

Mar 23, 2018
1. No. IMHO I would omit entering the year 2017 in the table if you plan to send the application in the next couple of days.
2. Put the date when you crossed the border inspection.
3. They are important, don't put the NA there, every company has its current principal address and a contact person. I sincerely hope you weren't moonlighting, that you paid taxes, and you were issued T4 and record of employment from every employer.
I got the T4's but I can't for the life of me remember the months, one of the places was an on call worker for like 2 gigs and I have a pay slip from one of them and I worked them fairly close, if I estimate 1 month back/forward would that be alright?

Another thing, would I need to list a contact person/phone number for my school?