+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few Concerns

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Hi, I had few concerns regarding medical, if someone can answer then please guide here.

in 2010, my wife's Humerus Bone or say Arm Bone was broken and now she has plates in the bone, the bone is fixed now, but the plates are still on. The arm is bit stiff as it stays at around 45 to 60 angle. She is able to do all work. Does this can effect my case where i have family class sponsorship program.

I also had few injuries , like my Posterior Ligament was broken but was fixed by doctors long back and now i am fully recorved, i can run, do gym and all seems good now.

So, will that above conditions can effect my case in Medical? I am i India - punjab

Please guide

Regards

tee1

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
classic123 said:
Hi, I had few concerns regarding medical, if someone can answer then please guide here.

in 2010, my wife's Humerus Bone or say Arm Bone was broken and now she has plates in the bone, the bone is fixed now, but the plates are still on. The arm is bit stiff as it stays at around 45 to 60 angle. She is able to do all work. Does this can effect my case where i have family class sponsorship program.

I also had few injuries , like my Posterior Ligament was broken but was fixed by doctors long back and now i am fully recorved, i can run, do gym and all seems good now.

So, will that above conditions can effect my case in Medical? I am i India - punjab

Please guide

Regards
Don't worry, like you said both yourself and your wife are recovered. If no further treatment is needed and your daily activity's are not impacted by an old injury then all is good in that regard.