Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Hello Everyone ! Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post. I have a couple of questions and would like your guidance on the matters.

1. My first name on my passport is blank and my full name is written as last name on my passport so in my EE profile i entered my full name as both my first name and my last name. I intend to explain this in my LOE. Is this fine?

2. My parents applied for immigration around 12 years ago and i was listed as a dependent in their application so should i answer yes to the question that asks whether i have applied for immigration before?

3. I have been living in the same house since i turned 18 but we bought the house a few years after we started living here. This is my uncles house and he did not charge us any rent for the period before we bought it. I am getting a PCC for this address but would i need any further documents pertaining to this? I have lived in this house since turning 18. Also, on my National ID document i have this address listed as my current address and have my permanent address is that of my village. I have lived at my current address since i was 17. Should i get a PCC for my permanent address as well?

4. I used to work in this company which sold financial data to its customers. Effectively what i did was a complex kind of data entry. I got a reference letter from stating a standard job description for the position i was appointed to. I am confused as to what NOC should i select? I have attached the image of the job description on my reference letter for further detail.

I would highly appreciate your help on these matters.

Thank you.

This is the link to the image of the reference letter.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501165036435

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
This is my opinion.

1. No. Mention your name once. Mentioning it twice does not seem like the right thing to do, given you will not be able to edit it post ITA. Explain it in LOE or if time permits get your passport corrected.

2. Yes

3. Number of PCCs do not matter. The important thing is that your entire time since 18 should be covered through PCCs.

Arsalanullah1122

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
This is my opinion.

1. No. Mention your name once. Mentioning it twice does not seem like the right thing to do, given you will not be able to edit it post ITA. Explain it in LOE or if time permits get your passport corrected.

2. Yes

3. Number of PCCs do not matter. The important thing is that your entire time since 18 should be covered through PCCs.
Thanks for the reply man.

1.I put in my name twice because it would not let me leave first name blank.

2. Are you sure about this one as i myself did not apply to IRCC?

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the reply man.

1.I put in my name twice because it would not let me leave first name blank.

2. Are you sure about this one as i myself did not apply to IRCC?

I suggest divide your name into first name and last name.

I think as you have been part of the application you have to answer yes. You can explain in loe.