+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A conflict between Statutory Questions in EE and Schedule A, misrepresentation ?

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a doubt for this questions.

Namely I have been rejected from AINP, should I answer yes to the first question?

But I have never been rejected for any kind of visa or boreder entry. What should I answer in the second question? ::)

sumitbhutanigwl

May 16, 2016
Guys,

My case is the same. I had applied for SINP but was refused as I did not have enough funds at that point. Now, do I have to say Yes to this question or No?

I have never been refused any visa or have faced any other issue. Your answer would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
sumitbhutanigwl said:
Guys,

My case is the same. I had applied for SINP but was refused as I did not have enough funds at that point. Now, do I have to say Yes to this question or No?

I have never been refused any visa or have faced any other issue. Your answer would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
Instead of trying to confirm whether denial qualifies for visa or not, you could mark yes, explain and be in peace. I believe they never care about past refusals unless it's related to criminality or something.

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Hi All,

When I filled my PR application, I had two confusing statutory questions....

"Has xxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du
Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?"

and

"Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

I have been refused a US visitor's visa so I answered yes to the second one with explanation but I answered no the the first question.

I received a schedule A request with only the following question:

" has xxx been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?"

The second question was missing, so I answered yes and gave exactly the same explanation.

Do you guys think I have misrepresented?

I did not include any refusal document as it was 12 years ago, I only gave an explanation--is this OK.

P*S: I have always answered yes to the refusal in my previous applications to CIC.

Thanks

sav_abhi

Apr 17, 2017
If I want to upload Schedule A form at the time of submitting the information. Do I need to fill the whole form or only the question of visa rejection? Please help I am going to submit my application next week.