+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Concise Guide To Saskatchewan Immigration (Canada) under SINP Program

expertshub

Dec 14, 2010
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This category is for those immigrants who have relatives living in Saskatchewan with a legal permanent residence or citizenship and want to help their skilled family members to work and live in Saskatchewan. You will get all sufficient information regarding SINP Family member’s category.

Saskatchewan is really cheaper place for living rather than other provinces of Canada, friendly immigrant policies, excellent healthcare, high-quality educational system and lots of business and employment opportunities, recreational and sports related activities attract the peoples from the Canada and outside.

For continuing growth of the province the government of Saskatchewan and Canada started a new program under the name of Saskatchewan’s Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) with the focus of friendly immigrant policy.

There are several categories under the SINP program:

Code:
[color=maroon]    * Skilled Workers
    * Entrepreneur
    * Family Members
    * Farm Owners
    * Hospitality Sector Pilot Project
    * Long Haul Truck Drivers
    * Students[/color]
This article focuses only Family Members Category other categories will be covered in separate articles.

Immigration to Saskatchewan under family member’s category:
Applicants must have a relative in Saskatchewan for at least one year.

These relatives are so called supporting family members, supporting family members have to provide assistance to the applicants during immigration process and after reaching Saskatchewan.

Note: your spouse or common-law partners are not eligible for applying under SINP family member’s category. They must apply under the CIC (citizenship and immigrant class).

Requirements:
Under SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) family members category
You must have/be:
Relatives in Saskatchewan for at least one year
Age must be in between 18-49
Have a signed affidavit of support from one or more family members living in Saskatchewan (SINP-500-22).
Completed post secondary education, training and apprenticeship
Have at least one year of work experience relevant to the field of your education, training and apprenticeship
Have English language ability
Have full time, permanent job offered by the Saskatchewan employer
Or
Have enough money around ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family member)

Your supporting family members can support unlimited family members; however he/she has to proof that he/she has sufficient funds ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family member).

If you are eligible on the above points then grab application guide and forms.

hkp

Feb 20, 2014
Hi I have 5 years of gap in my studies. I have done Hotel management. And currently working in food industry from last 3 years. I am getting offer letter from employer in sak. But I am worried about my gap in studies. It my be get rejection because of that. Please help me can I apply?..