+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A complete way to nail 'Source of fund' dilemma!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Tishfaith said:
Hi Anujgupta84,

I have a few questions:

If I got an ITA on October 2, can I put money in my account after that (say on October 15 to top up my account with US$300) and then later get the bank statement for CIC?

Of-course $300 isn't that a big transaction to worry about. You are all good

Is it ok for me to get a Bank statement in the first week of November given that my ITA was October 2? (this is because I am waiting for a cheque to clear).

How much is the amount? What's the current amount in the account? How much is your POF requirement?
Thanks

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
KingBing said:
but my friend withdrew money from my account after a week. isn't it be a problem?
Not at all, CIC doesn't stop us to use our account any which way we want. They are only bothered about the funds for immigration

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi,

Based on your question:

I Need to have $12,000. I have USD$7320 and CD$3,800.

However US$1,500 of the US$7,320 represents repayment by cousin of money I loaned her for migration to US.
I have the wire transfer information for that (routing number, my name, her name and the sum) and her bank statement reflecting the incoming wire of the same amount on the same day. I have LOE from her and myself along with the supporting wire info. noted previously.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Based on your question:

I Need to have $12,000. I have USD$7320 and CD$3,800.

However US$1,500 of the US$7,320 represents repayment by cousin of money I loaned her for migration to US.
I have the wire transfer information for that (routing number, my name, her name and the sum) and her bank statement reflecting the incoming wire of the same amount on the same day. I have LOE from her and myself along with the supporting wire info. noted previously.
So, the cheque amount waiting to be cleared is $3800.. right? Is this your money/salary or some gift?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
No...USD$1,500.

The total I have in my two accounts is approx. CAD$13,200 (comprise US$7,300 and CAD$3,800).

Of the US$7,300, US$1,500 is repayment by cousin which I have documents for as explained in the previous reply

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Tishfaith said:
No...USD$1,500.

The total I have in my two accounts is approx. CAD$13,200 (comprise US$7,300 and CAD$3,800).

Of the US$7,300, US$1,500 is repayment by cousin which I have documents for as explained in the previous reply
You don't need any document except the Bank letters of both the accounts, LOE and 6 months bank statements of both the accounts.

KingBing

Sep 27, 2015
thank you for your kind help. One last question, Do I have to produce net worth certificate for me or for both me and my parents?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
KingBing said:
thank you for your kind help. One last question, Do I have to produce net worth certificate for me or for both me and my parents?
Yes, all the 3 people. That would make your application a real solid one.

KingBing

Sep 27, 2015
anujgupta84 said:
Yes, all the 3 people. That would make your application a real solid one.
3 people? If my mother is giving me money do I have to produce Net worth certificate for my father too, as he is not giving me this gift money?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
KingBing said:
3 people? If my mother is giving me money do I have to produce Net worth certificate for my father too, as he is not giving me this gift money?
Yes. Your parents live together. Net-worth of 3 people ie, your family will prove your financial stability to the VO and answer all his questions

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
anujgupta84 said:
You don't need any document except the Bank letters of both the accounts, LOE and 6 months bank statements of both the accounts.
So you are saying US$1,500 is minuscule, and as such, does not require any wire documentation?

What do you consider to be large deposit?

KingBing

Sep 27, 2015
anujgupta84 said:
Yes. Your parents live together. Net-worth of 3 people ie, your family will prove your financial stability to the VO and answer all his questions
My both parents are Government employees can they show their provident fund in their net worth or do they just show liquid cash? (point is they are not retired yet but eligible to get retirement as they have completed their 25 years of service by which they are entitled to get provident funds and other benefits like pension etc.)

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Tishfaith said:
So you are saying US$1,500 is minuscule, and as such, does not require any wire documentation?

What do you consider to be large deposit?
For me large amount is when there is sudden jump in the account balance to make up for POF requirement. Your POF won't be an issue according to me. Please take advice of experts if you need further clarification. All the best.