+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a) Are you and your spouse currently living together? (If you did not check at least two boxes above)

San5582

Sep 30, 2020
Hello every one
I'm about to submit my application just have one section left which is:
( a) Are you and your spouse currently living together?Yes: Provide the following documentation.)
and I couldn't check at least two so I wrote an explanation for the reasons, but I don't know if my explanation is detailed enough. I attached it down here may you read it and tell me if its convincing? if not may you suggest what should I add. thank you.

"All five options above could not be provided. instead I am submitting this letter to explain the reasons of why they are not available.
we do not have a joint ownership of residential property we live on rental agreement with the owner without a formal lease agreement. formal lease agreement is not mandatory in Saudi Arabia, so it have not been issue. We tried to issue it now to submit it with our application, but it couldn’t because the sponsor residence has expired.
Also, we do not have any joint utility accounts. The electricity is paid alone by applicant’s father. Furthermore gas, internet, sim card, are paid cash without any utility accounts. As well as joint credit card accounts, or joint bank accounts, they are not applicable in Saudi Arabia.
However, our government issued documents and vehicle do not contain any specified address information.
I am also providing a proof letter from the house owner that shows that me and my wife live together in his apartment as an evidence of cohabitation. "

Reactions: snj

mdmqbck

Jul 26, 2020
Maybe you can add proof of things that have been delivered to either of you at the same address (receipts of internet purchases, any paper mail adressed to either of you, etc.)

Reactions: snj and San5582