Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is bs... seems cic is indeed waiting for applicants with lmia/pnp

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Let us all write a mail to CIC to atleast b systematic n sympathetic enough like AUS to pre-announce the dates of draw!! ...bt thts really terrible on their part... i knw ppl will hv counter argumnt tht CIC never promised for 2 draws or regular draws but they hv spoilt us by being regular untill april and getting back to their true colors now...tell them how most of the members r hvng bloody sleepless friday nights

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 400+ score and I have given up, not because of the fact that I don't believe I will be selected, but the way CIC is conducting this Express Entry thing, I don't think I would like to go to a place where the beginning is so disappointing, if CIC can act like this, no doubt we will suffer in Canada for the rest of our lives dealing with departments concerning us in any way.

There has been no notification about the draws, I don't mind if they could publish a small news stating no draws for 2 months or something like that, this has been the worst waiting period of my life, and I understand that there are a lot more people who's life is severely effected by this, since I am sitting outside Canada with no timelines to adhere to, I totally understand the problems of the people inside Canada with soon to end/expire permits/job contracts/education and things like that.

It is indeed a pain to wait for something so much uncertain, I hope CIC will conduct this Express Entry thing in a better way next year when they themselves have a clear vision of what they actually want from the system.

In the end, I would like to state that I literally feel sorry for myself and thousand others, who spend their time staring their laptop/tablet/smart phone screens and refreshing it constantly to see the update on ministerial instruction.

One last thing, the posts and threads in the forum have become very pessimistic and predicting, and I am very confident to say that I get depressed whenever I come across this forum because of the people predicting and stating things, they are not even 1% sure about, though I can't blame anyone, the best I can do is to avoid the forum which is in my hand.

Thanks

shyam15

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
no hope now,after seeing jump os score from 453 to 755 and 1300+ qualifing that

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on May 22, 2015 and ending on May 23, 2015 is 1,361.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on May 23, 2015 at 00:00:00 UTC, have been assigned a total of 755 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
mbakhan said:
I have 400+ score and I have given up, not because of the fact that I don't believe I will be selected, but the way CIC is conducting this Express Entry thing, I don't think I would like to go to a place where the beginning is so disappointing, if CIC can act like this, no doubt we will suffer in Canada for the rest of our lives dealing with departments concerning us in any way.

There has been no notification about the draws, I don't mind if they could publish a small news stating no draws for 2 months or something like that, this has been the worst waiting period of my life, and I understand that there are a lot more people who's life is severely effected by this, since I am sitting outside Canada with no timelines to adhere to, I totally understand the problems of the people inside Canada with soon to end/expire permits/job contracts/education and things like that.

It is indeed a pain to wait for something so much uncertain, I hope CIC will conduct this Express Entry thing in a better way next year when they themselves have a clear vision of what they actually want from the system.

In the end, I would like to state that I literally feel sorry for myself and thousand others, who spend their time staring their laptop/tablet/smart phone screens and refreshing it constantly to see the update on ministerial instruction.

One last thing, the posts and threads in the forum have become very pessimistic and predicting, and I am very confident to say that I get depressed whenever I come across this forum because of the people predicting and stating things, they are not even 1% sure about, though I can't blame anyone, the best I can do is to avoid the forum which is in my hand.

Thanks
Actually, Canada is a wonderful country I live here over for year 4 years now and all the problem that I have had so far is because I m not a permanent resident or citizen such as can't change my employer or higher tuition fees or trouble with your visa expiring. However, if/when you get your papers done everything will go back on track. Canada is one of few countries around the globe now where a regular citizen can live a good, safe, quality life.

r.sa

Star Member
May 13, 2015
mbakhan said:

Thanks
On the same boat and couldn't agree more!!
Too bad for Canada! I am qualified to practice law here, one year of work experience in a law firm in downtown Vancouver and I have to mention that money was never an issue in my life!! Too bad guys! This system is not working.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
r.sa said:
On the same boat and couldn't agree more!!
Too bad for Canada! I am qualified to practice law here, one year of work experience in a law firm in downtown Vancouver and I have to mention that money was never an issue in my life!! Too bad guys! This system is not working.
You mean you have all those qualifications, yet you haven't already achieved PR or been drawn???? Wow, the system.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Miumiu said:
You mean you have all those qualifications, yet you haven't already achieved PR or been drawn???? Wow, the system.
Yea when they say a foreign cook is more demanded in Canada so they deserve to come more than a lawyer or doctor or engineer who have a permanent job under OWP.

r.sa

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
Yes!! That's exactly what I mean! I'm only 26, two law degrees! One from Canada( UBC), I have my own apt in downtown Vancouver! Money education.. Already settled! What else they want?!
Oh well.. This ranking system is not really working.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
r.sa said:
Yes!! That's exactly what I mean! I'm only 26, two law degrees! One from Canada( UBC), I have my own apt in downtown Vancouver! Money education.. Already settled! What else they want?!
Is there a province nominee program you can apply? Hey be positive coz you stand a better chance than others.

with295

May 22, 2015
r.sa said:
You're not alone. I'm 24, graduated with good grades from a top university with multiple job offers before I graduated. I now make over 80k in a decent city after just one year of experience. Scored almost perfect on CELPIP without any preparation. But now I'm waiting in line with 444 points.