+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th draw date

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Why do you think CIC make draws on Fridays? (Except first draw). Is it because Fridays are considered auspicious in many religions? Is it because God created Adam and granted him entry into Eden on the sixth day (Friday), CIC wants to issue ITA and leave us in Canada? Lol

If they can choose random dates then why not a random day? I mean why Friday? :D

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
Canadian immigration passed through lot of ups and down. They never able to put immigration policies in a professional way and most of the time end up with hurting genuine applicants . there was a time when Immigration official keep on taking applications under skilled category from 2003 to till 2008 and also keep on posting on their site that their applications will be decided as per the rule and regulations prevailing on the date of applications. people keep waiting for 8 long years to listen that there applications are terminated because in 2012 they have change their rules.

This is the reason that lot of people are made fool by so called consultants and agents. even now you can enter in to express entry if you have 67 points but have no idea what will be the next step of CIC. Thousands people are wasting money on ielts and qualification assessment and valuable time as there is always flip flop show by CIC. This is the same way as you have one vacancy for job and PhD is required but you are giving impression to the applicants that everyone who has just completed secondary education can apply and may be selected.Therefore thousands of people get into this rat race and disappointed at the end.
Hope CIC will come with something where people get proper information and know wheather there are any chance of their selection or they are just wasting their money.

rhrnak

Feb 14, 2015
Sukhvinder 334 said:
Canadian immigration passed through lot of ups and down. They never able to put immigration policies in a professional way and most of the time end up with hurting genuine applicants . there was a time when Immigration official keep on taking applications under skilled category from 2003 to till 2008 and also keep on posting on their site that their applications will be decided as per the rule and regulations prevailing on the date of applications. people keep waiting for 8 long years to listen that there applications are terminated because in 2012 they have change their rules.

This is the reason that lot of people are made fool by so called consultants and agents. even now you can enter in to express entry if you have 67 points but have no idea what will be the next step of CIC. Thousands people are wasting money on ielts and qualification assessment and valuable time as there is always flip flop show by CIC. This is the same way as you have one vacancy for job and PhD is required but you are giving impression to the applicants that everyone who has just completed secondary education can apply and may be selected.Therefore thousands of people get into this rat race and disappointed at the end.
Hope CIC will come with something where people get proper information and know wheather there are any chance of their selection or they are just wasting their money.
I agree with you. Thanks

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Sukhvinder 334 said:

well the system is definitely never perfect but I think we shouldn't get too frustrated and blamed it all on CIC especially when they do show efforts to revamp and improve the system. It is true that many agencies are tapping on this ambiguity to make money and misguided many into thinking that it is going to be easy and they will ensure things will move once you apply through them. So just be careful with all those "hard sell" propaganda on the new EE. Don't go thinking that once you apply everything will happen in a blink. Read carefully before you apply and pay for the application.

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were to guess, CIC has enough EE data now, to pause and assess if their objectives are being met.
It could be working on overload to keep up with their promised 6 months timeline, cap on NOCs, working on providing access to employers to job bank profiles, integrating PNP programs into EE etc... We don't know.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukhvinder 334 said:

You're right. There are many advertisements by agents telling people it now takes just six months to migrate to Canada. Those adverts don't mention IELTS and ECA as well as the long waiting time(months) to book an IELTS exam. The agencies collect outrageous consultancy fees because they trick potential applicants into thinking that they have the necessary connections to guarantee a job for them.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys why are you so impatient? There are people who spent years to reach their goal of Canada immigration. It's several weeks without draws and you panic. It does not change anything. Even if you get ITA you have to submit your application and wait until check is in progress.
It seems to me you cannot enjoy your real present lives :D Just chill :D

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
You're right. There are many advertisements by agents telling people it now takes just six months to migrate to Canada. Those adverts don't mention IELTS and ECA as well as the long waiting time(months) to book an IELTS exam. The agencies collect outrageous consultancy fees because they trick potential applicants into thinking that they have the necessary connections to guarantee a job for them.
With all due respect, this is not CIC's fault. And 5 seconds of due diligence on google provides a minimum of information regarding the minimum requirements for Express Entry...

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
With all due respect, this is not CIC's fault. And 5 seconds of due diligence on google provides a minimum of information regarding the minimum requirements for Express sentry...
That's true. How are you?

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Singalingali said:
But, that's different from CIC. That's not under CIC's control.
So, if we have all these basic requirements covered before hand we can save a lot of time.
P.S. Time flies!!

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Sukhvinder 334 said:

Dear Sukhvinder, I would like to provide a perspective here. First of all, CIC's intention is not to hurt anyone rather to evolve a system that is flawless which at the moment seems rather distant. Secondly, People don't walk to consultants wanting to get fooled or take IELTS exams for time pass. Each one has dreams and CANADIAN PR is more like an investment. So there is absolutely nothing wrong in gambling and taking chances to see oneself there.

Yes there are many cheaters out there, I Agree. But importantly, you or anyone in this forum shouldn't consider money spent on their dreams as money wasted, even if one fails. Else you'll end up with regrets all your life.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; Who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly"
-Teddy Roosevelt

ra_delacruz05

May 17, 2015
I know what you feel guys. Same feeling as mine. Been waiting for forever for the 9th draw of EE. Got 745 points. I just created a profile last month because I waited for the results of my language exam.

I am really getting impatient with the next draw because my work permit will be expired on June 16. :( Will this affect my points in my profile if ever by June 16 I still don't have ITA?

Your response will be appreciated guys. Thanks a lot in advance.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
ra_delacruz05 said:
I know what you feel guys. Same feeling as mine. Been waiting for forever for the 9th draw of EE. Got 745 points. I just created a profile last month because I waited for the results of my language exam.

I am really getting impatient with the next draw because my work permit will be expired on June 16. :( Will this affect my points in my profile if ever by June 16 I still don't have ITA?

Your response will be appreciated guys. Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi
I dont think ur points will be affected if your work permit expires but please maintain a legal status