yes many of appicants
see
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-chc-new-delhi-octnovdec-2010-t56886.2130.htmlindian
@ pistachio
do not speak truth other wise u get -nagatives as me.but one thing is common these may-june applicants mostly.before this march-aprils were disappeared but +one for u because ur calculation is almost as me
yes brother
only indian (DELHI CHC).I think some people receive WILL AR AND DM IN FUTURE .REST OF OTHERS WHICH WILL not receive DM are In safe ZONE. SAME THING HAPPENED WITH MARCH AND APRIL APPLCANTS.I THINK CHC DELHI DO NOT WASTE MORE TIME OF PREJUNE APPLICANTS.UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN(IN CODES)
INDIAN
yes brother
only indian (DELHI CHC).I think some people receive WILL AR AND DM IN FUTURE .REST OF OTHERS WHICH WILL not receive DM are In safe ZONE. SAME THING HAPPENED WITH MARCH AND APRIL APPLCANTS.I THINK CHC DELHI DO NOT WASTE MORE TIME OF PREJUNE APPLICANTS.UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN(IN CODES)
INDIAN
afterward comes the Decision made round...
some March n April applicants have faced it already.... now comes the turn of May n June applicants
worry some situation ......
afterward comes the Decision made round...
some March n April applicants have faced it already.... now comes the turn of May n June applicants
worry some situation ......
afterward comes the Decision made round...
some March n April applicants have faced it already.... now comes the turn of May n June applicants
worry some situation ......
most of MI3 are on hold.CHC delhi ask them wait 4 one year. this is positive sign 4 prejunes.but the people whoms address was dissappeared and appeared wait one more week.
indian