+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8th draw score ?

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How low do you guys think the score could go for the next draw.. ??

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi all
I have been in Canada for over 4 years and become very pessimistic here upon its always changing immigration policy. I was really surprised that we ve gone that low 453 as there are a lot of people who have their scores way over 600. I ain't taking just about Lmia people because there are not many, I am talking about provincial nominees , tons of pn across Canada are receiving their certificates every single month. I wish we could ever make at least 435, but I honestly, highly doubt it.

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
I have a worrying gut feel that 453 could have been the lowest CIC score has been able to go. Not until Sept, Nov, or December. I'll be 413 by April 16th. :(

oledi

Feb 26, 2015
Hello friends, I want to encourage every one of us to pray and make sure that our EE profile has been created because very soon there shall be a massive drop that will even take scores 300 and above but the truth is it will only happen like that once or twice , so get ready so that when it happens, you won't be left out.

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
300???
So everyone in the pool will get a chance? really?

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
oledi said:
Hello friends, I want to encourage every one of us to pray and make sure that our EE profile has been created because very soon there shall be a massive drop that will even take scores 300 and above but the truth is it will only happen like that once or twice , so get ready so that when it happens, you won't be left out.

I agree as well. ...especially for the fact that it will be a one time thing...note...any score above 300 is meeting the minimum requirement to be accepted into the pool...and you should fullfill an immigration stream as well....the pool itself is a dynamic one...all can't be doctors...lawyers...Indian chiefs......and one country cannot get all the invitations to apply. Thus age, sex, finances, profession plays a factor ....if 15,000 persons have a score of 370 for example.... And they want only 8,000...they may use the fact that only persons with first degrees...have 14,000 or more CAN TO RELOCATE ETC..more than the required baseline of funds if itsnfor one person.... Thus the pool is dynamic...and I'm sure diversity is being employed

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
This is wrong. The only thing that matters is a candidate's CRS score and the program (s)he qualifies for. That's it. No special bonus for specific NOC codes, gender, nationality or any of that sort.
You are right

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
jijialex said:
Again repeating wrong prediction???????
why does it seem like you are offended by it? it is not a prediction, it is an educated guess. but feel free to imagine that you're going to get an ITA this month if your score is 430 and below. imagination is free anyway.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
Mesad said:
Hi all
I have been in Canada for over 4 years and become very pessimistic here upon its always changing immigration policy. I was really surprised that we ve gone that low 453 as there are a lot of people who have their scores way over 600. I ain't taking just about Lmia people because there are not many, I am talking about provincial nominees , tons of pn across Canada are receiving their certificates every single month. I wish we could ever make at least 435, but I honestly, highly doubt it.
Not all the PNP's entitle you for 600 points. Only the EE specific PNP candidates have an advantage.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
shasha1111 said:
Depend on how many ITAs are offered. if 1800, I guess the score will be below 430. If 900......450
So you are implying that there are just 900 applicants between 450 and 430?
The spreadsheet alone shows 98 entries between that range.
Even if we assume the vague idea of the spreadsheet representing 5% of the actual pool, the numbers come up to 1960 applicants.
There were times when the data gave out the spreadsheet representing 1.5%, thence the applicants become more than 6500!

Not counting the daily population growth of the pool. Which to everyone's surprise rose to 925 within a span of two weeks, not to mention the lowest score as 469.

We all are waiting for the scores to drop to their respective levels. I hope wish and pray that happens.
That's pretty much all we can do, apart from increasing our scores.

Sorry if my reply was rude. Just my $0.02 :D

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Mesad said:
Hi all
PN has quota to issue nomination certificates, they can not issue more than they are authorized to do; so how come tons of applicants receive their certificates each month?

NIHAALNAIR

Mar 24, 2015
my Prediction for the upcoming draws is,

24 APRIL------------432

8th MAY---------------403

22nd MAY--------------385

12TH JUNE------------368

26TH JUNE------------349

I stopped guessing because, it's been reached my score... ;)

Guys..Lets hope for the best anyway....