+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8th draw done - 453 points

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all. I think cic wants to peg the score at 453. Pls if i apply as a married man and my wife is not accompanying me, does it boost my scores. What other ways can i boost my score before the next draw. Other than ielts and eca .
Thanks

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Karolis said:
On 5th draw my profile info was incorrect so I had to reject. 6th draw there was a glitch in the system and i had to decline and recreate my ee profile. :) I am at 468. What is your score?
geez, can you please send out a private chat conversation instead of pissing us all off about the several number of times you got an ITA and the number of times you have rejected it. like seriously, about 90% of people in this forum are not in a great mood to read your "success" story.

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
I totally agree it's hard enough to even get one but at the end of the day we all must stay positive negativity and arguments will get you no where!

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
CIC again at it. The score will only drop when the number of ITA increases. Expecting 380 by June. Remember the elections are in Spring. So wait and be cool Score going down from 900 to 453 honestly no one of us expected this . Our hopes only rose when score dropped so drastically . Only worry is number of draws total 25 and 8 are done so 17 left for the year.
380 by June will happen.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
We have nothing in hand to do except wait ... or immigrate to Australia for a change ;)

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Theo123 said:
geez, can you please send out a private chat conversation instead of pissing us all off about the several number of times you got an ITA and the number of times you have rejected it. like seriously, about 90% of people in this forum are not in a great mood to read your "success" story.
I was not talking to you. Dont like it dont read it. Cannot care less about your moods.

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Karolis said:
I was not talking to you. Dont like it dont read it. Cannot care less about your moods.
a guy decided to take a big dump in the public. People saw it and complained. He then said: "Don't like it don't watch it". How that sounds to you?

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
chaos123456 said:
a guy decided to take a big dump in the public. People saw it and complained. He then said: "Don't like it don't watch it". How that sounds to you?
I saw quite a few people experiencing what I experienced and if you think thats 'a dump' well then its your problem. If it doesnt apply to you doesnt mean it doesnt apply to someone else. Self-centered much?

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
Help please...

I am at 404 right now....not married yet....but marriage is in November..... If I estimate my scores with my spouse...I make 450-460 .....is it possible to do court marriage for now and include him...with myself.

Thanku plsssss help

krishnasravan

Apr 18, 2015
My score is 492. Didn't receive ITA yet. Have been waiting since yesterday's draw. Anyone has idea how long it would take and if this is a normal delay ?

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: my score is 342

drasadqamar said:
Hi everyone my score is 342. Please experts.. whats your comments?? Will I get ITA this year??
I do not think you Will ever receive an ITA. Suggest you try to increase your score.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
krishnasravan said:
My score is 492. Didn't receive ITA yet. Have been waiting since yesterday's draw. Anyone has idea how long it would take and if this is a normal delay ?
The draw took place 10 hours ago, give it more time