+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8 November Draw: Post ITA

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
Is there a ready list of documents that are needed to be ready post EE ITA? I will start with what I know below:

a) PCC for any country where applicant / applicant spouse stayed for >= 6 months.
b) Birth Certificates.
c) Proof of Funds (bank letter, bank statements, and related credit card statements).
d) Proof of employment for the work exp. entered in EE profile.
e) IELTS / related language tests
f) WES / education equivalency
g) Medical test
h) passport pages

Anything else guys?

vinamra

Apr 11, 2017
NOC Code......
Is there a ready list of documents that are needed to be ready post EE ITA? I will start with what I know below:

a) PCC for any country where applicant / applicant spouse stayed for >= 6 months.
b) Birth Certificates.
c) Proof of Funds (bank letter, bank statements, and related credit card statements).
d) Proof of employment for the work exp. entered in EE profile.
e) IELTS / related language tests
f) WES / education equivalency
g) Medical test
h) passport pages

Anything else guys?
That should be it.

vinamras

Nov 6, 2017
Hey all,

Applied for PCC. I think I should have the PCC within 10 days.
Anyone here who has all the documents in place and has already submitted the application?

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hey all,

Applied for PCC. I think I should have the PCC within 10 days.
Anyone here who has all the documents in place and has already submitted the application?
Can we submit without the result of medical and upload medical at a later stage?

vinamras

Nov 6, 2017
Can we submit without the result of medical and upload medical at a later stage?
Also, I guess they submit the report directly to CIC and you only get a receipt in return. So, basically they will do the necessary procedure.

They will give a form which has to be filled by us and then in return they give a document which is to be scanned and uploaded on our profile.
We won't get any sort of report.

I shall get more clarity on the same tomorrow.

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Thanks
Also, I guess they submit the report directly to CIC and you only get a receipt in return. So, basically they will do the necessary procedure.

They will give a form which has to be filled by us and then in return they give a document which is to be scanned and uploaded on our profile.
We won't get any sort of report.

I shall get more clarity on the same tomorrow.

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Can anyone post few sample Job Offer Letters and Experience Letter so I can talk to my employers to make similar letters

vinamras

Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone post few sample Job Offer Letters and Experience Letter so I can talk to my employers to make similar letters
I have some but I have no idea as to how to send them across over here.
You want them on your email?

vinamras

Nov 6, 2017
I have a question.

I have over 8 years of experience of which the past 4+ years is with the current organization.
Now in my EE I only mentioned the current experience as that was more than enough to sail through.
So now, while submitting my reference letter I only need to submit for the current one (the one I mentioned) or all the organizations?