+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8 Months after Medical and I still Waiting

Jihad

Jan 26, 2009
I applied under FSW, I got file number in Feb 2006, I sent update in Aug 2008, I sent medical and Fees in March 2009, in Aug 2009 they request gain for Police Clearance and Proof of Fund, I sent it in Sep 2009, before 5 days my consultant sent them a fax and till now no news

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Off topic - And, no disrespect intended here but, an interesting username. Hopefully it is used in the literal sense not the more commonly used...

mlea

Nov 16, 2009
I wouldnt worry, although the medical is just about the last step that they call for, i sent my medical in in february 2008 and only heard from immigration at the Beginning of December 2008. they Will let you know just before you are finally approved, as long as you land in canada within a year of your medical submission, you are safe...if you havent heard anything its a good sign, if you were refused for any medical reason or and reason at all, they would let you know sooner than they would if they were still working on your file.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mlea said:
I wouldnt worry, although the medical is just about the last step that they call for, i sent my medical in in february 2008 and only heard from immigration at the Beginning of December 2008. they Will let you know just before you are finally approved, as long as you land in canada within a year of your medical submission, you are safe...if you havent heard anything its a good sign, if you were refused for any medical reason or and reason at all, they would let you know sooner than they would if they were still working on your file.
Thanx mlea for the info.
It really does take some tension out from ppl like us. But, the wait really kills, especially for ppl like me who r ready to move imdtly.
God save the queen !

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
commonwealth said:
whoopi- intersting username, what does it mean?
Dear C/Wealth,

I've got ur PM... shall reply u shortly. The ID is Khaleeji, u'd know if u were here.

Regards.

Jihad

Jan 26, 2009
Thanks all
For the user who asks about the meaning of my user name, it means Holy War. In addition, I have good news............ finally my consultant received visa notice, and ask me before two days to send the original passports and 2 photographs.
Best regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Jihad said:
Thanks all
For the user who asks about the meaning of my user name, it means Holy War. In addition, I have good news............ finally my consultant received visa notice, and ask me before two days to send the original passports and 2 photographs.
Best regards
** C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ** My Friend ! ! !
It was a long wait... but a worthwhile one, isn't it?

Our best wishes to you...
May you succeed in all your future Endeavours !!!

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
congratulations! welcome to Canada! :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
commonwealth said:
Hi qorax,
Send you another msg, is your id khaleeji @ yahoo dot com?
Dear CW,

Sorry for the delay. I've got both our PMs. shall soon reply u. Plz bear with me. Meanwhile if u could give me ur mail ID, that would be easier, 'coz I'm not so good in PMming.

Regards.

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jihad said:
Thanks all
Best regards
I did not ask what the name means, I made a statement hoping that you were using it in the correct sense rather than in the commonly used sense - i.e. whilst the Quran does call for "jihad" as a military struggle on behalf of Islam it also also refers to jihad as an internal, individual, spiritual struggle toward self-improvement, moral cleansing and intellectual effort. It is this latter meaning I had hoped for from someone entering another country to live.

Regardless, congratulations with the photo request. Hope all moves fast for you now.

And to commonlaw - Whoopi means just what it says! Whoopi! or Hooray! or some such. I think I spelt it wrong initially but can't change it!

alomansi

Oct 9, 2008
CAMEROON
Category........
Visa Office......
abidjan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
september 2009
Med's Request
january 2010
Med's Done....
12th january 2010
AFTER YOUR AOR, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR MEDICAL REQUEST TO BE MADE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FOUR MONTHS AGO TO NO AVAIL

REGARDS

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY BUDDY, I THINK YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN.

alomansi said:
AFTER YOUR AOR, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR MEDICAL REQUEST TO BE MADE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FOUR MONTHS AGO TO NO AVAIL

REGARDS