Criminal convictions
Reapply
Offer
Initial interview
Package ( web address )
Hire ( included in number
Payroll

28-40
28. A ( special skills were needed - neither the boat size nor the winds in ocean )Biggest problem the crew faced - they were not sailors , had to stand on the boat for five days . In the last line , expert skills were essential .

29. Low wages
30. Sandycater’s support or whatever
31. Chance to make money
32-36 were easy
37-40
Fishing vessel
Trade winds
Mail
115 days
Here 3,5 and 6 I said as false false true, bcoz dogs are allowed for impaired, toilets and tents I'm not sure y I decided

Reactions: Ayodehji

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Here 3,5 and 6 I said as false false true, bcoz dogs are allowed for impaired, toilets and tents I'm not sure y I decided
Ok, if u focus on keywords , then it’s a wrong technique ,instead u need to understand the context . Look
Question 3 - dogs are allowed at the festival
Paragraph - dogs are allowed with impaired people only ( this means dogs are still allowed , so how it could be false .to be it a false , there has be a contradicting statement )

Toilets were not mentioned anywhere

Question - tents for thunderstorm are provided
Paragraph - the festival will stop in case of a thunderstorm ,and people don’t need to stand under tents . According to the context , it’s not given

prabhumani88

Dec 1, 2018
Nobody is talking about the writing test
Task-2 is
Many adults do little exercise.
Some people think that big sporting events shown on television such as Olympic ... encourage adults to do exercise, others say that there are other ways to encourage them.

Discuss both the views and give ur opinion

Reactions: JustyEmems

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Task-2 is
Many adults do little exercise.
Some people think that big sporting events shown on television such as Olympic ... encourage adults to do exercise, others say that there are other ways to encourage them.

Discuss both the views and give ur opinion
I sent this one in telegraph

prabhumani88

Dec 1, 2018
OK even I think I answered false but not sure. Anyways was happy after seeing ur keys. Thanks a lot
These are not correct at all
I got 6th wrong aswell
Questions was
Toilets are in both museum and outdoors
In paragraph - there is a restroom( toilets ) facility available inside the museum only
Hence , it was false

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ok, if u focus on keywords , then it’s a wrong technique ,instead u need to understand the context . Look
Question 3 - dogs are allowed at the festival
Paragraph - dogs are allowed with impaired people only ( this means dogs are still allowed , so how it could be false .to be it a false , there has be a contradicting statement )

Toilets were not mentioned anywhere

Question - tents for thunderstorm are provided
Paragraph - the festival will stop in case of a thunderstorm ,and people don’t need to stand under tents . According to the context , it’s not given
Toilet = Restroom