Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Sounds like $7000 for a vaginal delivery without epidural and $9000 for a vaginal delivery with the epidural.
Yes.. For $7,000 it was quick ..just 1 hour spent inside.. for For $9,000 it was 10 hour long labour as it was the first one

Zombie77

Mar 23, 2018
Hi there
I am in breach of RO. I havent met my 730 days at all but i have reasons for it. In 2014, my ex-husband and i applied for the PR. January 2015, I was hit with panic attacks (which i didnt know at that time) which turned into severe anxiety and depression. Didnt meet a psychiatrist until 9 months later, as i wasnt encouraged to do so. Was going through a rough marriage. I managed to do my landing with my ex-husband but my condition was so bad that i had to get back. I started medication late Sept 2015. My marriage fell apart mid-2016, divorce came through Jan 2017. I started weaning off meds later in 2017 and decided to move early 2018 to Canada for good (as i was still recovering from the condition). I got pregnant late 2017 and moving countries became a challenge for me. Had severe lethargy and pelvic pain that i could barely walk. Also, i had to retain my job because chances of getting a job anywhere in that situation was close to nil. I did still try to go to Canada to have my baby there but ended up in the hospital due to all the stress. It was a massive challenge for me as i didnt have anyone to support me there. Decided to move with my little one end of 2018 but had a relapse of my previous condition (postpartum) and also learned that i was pregnant again (3 months after my delivery). Second pregnancy was not at all easy for me going through postpartum depression and pregnancy. My husband decided to start with his PR application and add the dependents (so we could all move together by the time second one was 5 -6 months) but wrong information was passed on to him that he wasn't eligible for express entry. We realised it was wrong info only by end of 2019 (since we were massively busy with two small babies). We even applied for the babies US visitor visa to travel via US mid-Oct 2019. By the time we started with the Canada visitors visa for both babies, my second one was admitted to the hospital (had blood in her stool!). - this happened in beginning of November. She was admitted for at least 2 weeks and proper care had to be given after she was discharged. We wanted to travel to Canada to speak to an IRCC officer somewhere in Mar 2020 but Covid hit. I had lost all hope. I contacted 2 immigration lawyers in Canada and they said that only way is to land in Canada prior to expiry of the PR card (expires 14 Oct 2020) or give up status and apply for new one. I didnt mention the anxiety and depression bit as i wasnt sure if this would be taken seriously but i can tell for sure that there was no way i could move during that phase. It was horrible and my doc wouldnt have advised it! Now, i am in the position to fly and move to Canada but i need to take my babies with me as they are too small to be separated from their mother. Also there's no one to look after them - nurseries and play schools are still shut due to Covid and my husband has a full time job. I am just not sure what happens if i land there. Will this even be considered on H&C grounds? I have reports to back everything i am saying here. I am able to do my 730 days and even more now. I really want to move and settle down in Canada. I have been meaning to do this for a while now but circumstances didnt allow me. Sorry for the long blog - just need advice!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there
I am in breach of RO. I havent met my 730 days at all but i have reasons for it. In 2014, my ex-husband and i applied for the PR. January 2015, I was hit with panic attacks (which i didnt know at that time) which turned into severe anxiety and depression. Didnt meet a psychiatrist until 9 months later, as i wasnt encouraged to do so. Was going through a rough marriage. I managed to do my landing with my ex-husband but my condition was so bad that i had to get back. I started medication late Sept 2015. My marriage fell apart mid-2016, divorce came through Jan 2017. I started weaning off meds later in 2017 and decided to move early 2018 to Canada for good (as i was still recovering from the condition). I got pregnant late 2017 and moving countries became a challenge for me. Had severe lethargy and pelvic pain that i could barely walk. Also, i had to retain my job because chances of getting a job anywhere in that situation was close to nil. I did still try to go to Canada to have my baby there but ended up in the hospital due to all the stress. It was a massive challenge for me as i didnt have anyone to support me there. Decided to move with my little one end of 2018 but had a relapse of my previous condition (postpartum) and also learned that i was pregnant again (3 months after my delivery). Second pregnancy was not at all easy for me going through postpartum depression and pregnancy. My husband decided to start with his PR application and add the dependents (so we could all move together by the time second one was 5 -6 months) but wrong information was passed on to him that he wasn't eligible for express entry. We realised it was wrong info only by end of 2019 (since we were massively busy with two small babies). We even applied for the babies US visitor visa to travel via US mid-Oct 2019. By the time we started with the Canada visitors visa for both babies, my second one was admitted to the hospital (had blood in her stool!). - this happened in beginning of November. She was admitted for at least 2 weeks and proper care had to be given after she was discharged. We wanted to travel to Canada to speak to an IRCC officer somewhere in Mar 2020 but Covid hit. I had lost all hope. I contacted 2 immigration lawyers in Canada and they said that only way is to land in Canada prior to expiry of the PR card (expires 14 Oct 2020) or give up status and apply for new one. I didnt mention the anxiety and depression bit as i wasnt sure if this would be taken seriously but i can tell for sure that there was no way i could move during that phase. It was horrible and my doc wouldnt have advised it! Now, i am in the position to fly and move to Canada but i need to take my babies with me as they are too small to be separated from their mother. Also there's no one to look after them - nurseries and play schools are still shut due to Covid and my husband has a full time job. I am just not sure what happens if i land there. Will this even be considered on H&C grounds? I have reports to back everything i am saying here. I am able to do my 730 days and even more now. I really want to move and settle down in Canada. I have been meaning to do this for a while now but circumstances didnt allow me. Sorry for the long blog - just need advice!
When did you became PR and when did you left Canada?

Off topic: Given you have severe anxiety, depression, severe lethargy and pelvic pain, why do you still continue giving birth one after the other? Can't you take pills / hormones for contraception? It doesn't sound you are in good health as a mother of two? After giving birth, you still have severe anxiety and depressionl

Reactions: Copingwithlife

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You have multiple issues. Are your children from a visa exempt country? It seems like you may have remarried what about your new husband? You can only sponsor your children and husband when you are compliant with your RO which would mean it would be around 3 years until they got PR.

SaneT

Dec 31, 2022
So assuming that you have been a PR for more than 5 years because your PR card is expired, you have not met the 730 days and you want to apply to renew your PR. This means that your renewal application will go to residency questionnaire and you will not get expedited processing. If you then leave the country during this processing, you will also have a problem getting back. Unless you are visa exempt to Canada, you will need a travel document to return and they will not give it to you unless you meet the residency requirements unless you can prove that your days outside Canada were on H&C grounds like taking care of sick parents or other close relative plus proof of that.

If you are going to leave, I would not bother with the expedited processing. Leave if you must and then take your chances with a travel document. However, you realize that if they refuse the travel document, you will lose your PR.
So assuming that you have been a PR for more than 5 years because your PR card is expired, you have not met the 730 days and you want to apply to renew your PR. This means that your renewal application will go to residency questionnaire and you will not get expedited processing. If you then leave the country during this processing, you will also have a problem getting back. Unless you are visa exempt to Canada, you will need a travel document to return and they will not give it to you unless you meet the residency requirements unless you can prove that your days outside Canada were on H&C grounds like taking care of sick parents or other close relative plus proof of that.

If you are going to leave, I would not bother with the expedited processing. Leave if you must and then take your chances with a travel document. However, you realize that if they refuse the travel document, you will lose your PR.
He
If you applied for a PR renewal on Jan 1st 2009, they will go from the 5 year period from Jan 1st 2004 until 2009 or if you became a PR later than Jan 1st 2004, they will go from that date. If you have applied to renew your PR, they will not consider time you stayed in Canada after that where you could meet the residency requirements. By applying, you have basically waved a big red flag at them while shouting "LOOK AT ME, HERE I AM, I DON'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE COME AND GET ME" so that is what they will do.

Some people have successfully withdrawn their PR renewal applications in such circumstances and some have even been offered to do that during their RQ interview so it seems that immigration may be forgiving. If you tell them to forget your application, they may sweep it into the bin and forget it ever existed and you can then apply again after you have met the residency requirements. I am not saying they will do this in every case but I have heard of it.

Hello everybody, I am not meeting 730 days neither, currently living in Canada, my card just expired, actually I do have valid H&C reasons but not applied for them cause I have 9 months to fullfill and just decided to wait to fill 730 days and then apply in the regular process. My question is I want to apply for a visitor visa for my mom and while writing invitation letter for her, system ask me pic of my PR card. I am confused if it will alert them that my card had expired. Any comments or recommendations on it, should I provide this pic or simply not apply visitor visa for my mom? Thank you for your answers.