+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6th july ielts gt, anybody?

Anshini Dhir

Apr 19, 2019
Y
Nope, it wasn't for that exercise. Repetition type was for another exercise. That exercise said you can write any alphabet more than once from A to H. For this Roman number ques, reps aren't allowed.
yes sorry my bad , for roman.. one bird for one answer

Robmolade

Jun 3, 2018
Please , I'm a bit confused . Let's settle it once and for all.

Please kindly help me check if the answers are correct .

Section 3 : Question and Answer in passage :

1) The bird that stands in a high place to sing - Amplifier ?

2) The bird whose voice rise above other sounds - The bird that can talk underwater ?

3) The bird who has different songs for different purposes - The bird who sings to mate and changes song for safety ?

4) The bird who sings powerfully - The bird who sings at dawn for 3 months ?

Multiple choice questions :

1) Paragraph B or C - Bcos one sound dominates other sounds ?

2) At dawn in parapragh F and G - They are tired so they tend to look for girlfriend at dawn ?

3) I've forgotten the question and d answer .pls remind me .

Please kindly solve these questions for me. Thanks

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please , I'm a bit confused . Let's settle it once and for all.

Please kindly help me check if the answers are correct .

Section 3 : Question and Answer in passage :

1) The bird that stands in a high place to sing - Amplifier ?

2) The bird whose voice rise above other sounds - The bird that can talk underwater?

3) The bird who has different songs for different purposes - The bird who sings to mate and changes song for safety ? .

4) The bird who sings powerfully - The bird who sings at dawn for 3 months ?

Multiple choice questions :

1) Paragraph B or C - Bcos one sound dominates other sounds ?

2) At dawn in parapragh F and G - They are tired so they tend to look for girlfriend at dawn ?

3) I've forgotten the question and d answer .pls remind me .

Please kindly solve these questions for me. Thanks
You seem confused with questions. These are not correct questions.

-What writer says about singing at dawn in F & G? - Because of low energy.

-The one sings at high Altitude is skylark. (So suggests it's name). This was answer for two birds.

-What writer says in para C about bird sound? - The sound which initiates at ground level does not bounce off at tree and does not gets absorbed. (Option B).

- The one generates powerful sound? Some bird who sits on ground and uses something to blow and make powerful sound.

I Don't remember other questions. MCQ and matching right birds is mixed in above answers.

angurala

Apr 29, 2019
By mistake i have written about foreign items/ products instead of food..i am afraid now.my listening and reading has gone very well.so can anybody tell me.what score can i xpct in writing? I gave example of imported products smart phones ....etc

Parm Bhatti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hey what is the problem yar? Why don't you people read properly before panicking? I said that the instruction for using the options more than once was only given in other section where we had to write Alphabet in answers. In last section they did not gave that instruction answers were to be given in Roman only.
Ohk...

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
By mistake i have written about foreign items/ products instead of food..i am afraid now.my listening and reading has gone very well.so can anybody tell me.what score can i xpct in writing? I gave example of imported products smart phones ....etc
Lets wait for the result but it seems the TA is affected.