6th july ielts gt, anybody?

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It means all answers in Roman no. Will be wrong???
Hey what is the problem yar? Why don't you people read properly before panicking? I said that the instruction for using the options more than once was only given in other section where we had to write Alphabet in answers. In last section they did not gave that instruction answers were to be given in Roman only.

RV1

Jul 6, 2019
It's actually tricky and also unfair question. They can't force everyone to think like them. But I'll just share what I wrote. To my cognition, I could understand that they asked if there were special bins to dispose different kinds of waste and in the passage, it was given that the waste should be dumped into appropriate bins. I deduced that the instruction was to dump it into the right bin(might or might not mean there'd be another type of bin) but no information about uniqueness (speciality) so I wrote NG
Same here...

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No not at all. I meant that there's absolutely no repetition in Roman number exercise. It was another exercise with alphabets. Some people have either forgotten or confused. For this exercise, I'm 100% sure that there's no repetition.
True, when I got the answer no. (v) for two questions I had checked the instruction and it was not mentioned that we can use any option more than once.

Robmolade

Jun 3, 2018
Please , I'm a bit confused . Let's settle it once and for all.

Please kindly help me check if the answers are correct .

Section 3 : Question and Answer in passage :

1) The bird that stands in a high place to sing - Amplifier ?

2) The bird whose voice rise above other sounds - The bird that can talk underwater ?

3) The bird who has different songs for different purposes - The bird who sings to mate and changes song for safety ?

4) The bird who sings powerfully - The bird who sings at dawn for 3 months ?

Multiple choice questions :

1) Paragraph B or C - Bcos one sound dominates other sounds ?

2) At dawn in parapragh F and G - They are tired so they tend to look for girlfriend at dawn ?

3) I've forgotten the question and d answer .pls remind me .

Please kindly solve these questions for me. Thanks