+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6th july ielts gt, anybody?

Shawn2190

Jul 6, 2019
Nope, it wasn't for that exercise. Repetition type was for another exercise. That exercise said you can write any alphabet more than once from A to H. For this Roman number ques, reps aren't allowed.
Also, Marsh Wren only defends it's territory which means it prevents attacks so Skylark wasn't the answer. Skylark was answer for high potential sound-raising bird

KaurHarr

Jul 7, 2019
Nope, it wasn't for that exercise. Repetition type was for another exercise. That exercise said you can write any alphabet more than once from A to H. For this Roman number ques, reps aren't allowed.
If you remembered it was there. That's why I got little confused because they asked you can write any letter more than once.

strawy96

May 14, 2019
For high amplification sound and something about ground, Kakapo was the answer (two times). Then Skylark for a bird that produces sounds at high altitudes.
Then I think a New Zealand bird for a sound that cuts across another sound (water).

Last edited:
Reactions: velocityblood

strawy96

May 14, 2019
No it was not indicated, as the answer were in roman numbers. It was indicated in other section where the answers were Alphabets, you may write any letter more than once.
Okay but it was in mine. The Skylark and Kakakpo answer came up twice in that section.

Parm Bhatti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
It means all answers in Roman no. Will be wrong???