+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6th july ielts gt, anybody?

Shawn2190

Jul 6, 2019
Could you please tell answers from 31 to 36 were asked to write in Roman numerics?
Far-carrying sound is kakaro
Low ground sound is curraseow(some bird misspelt)
Ritual is that swan n its female
Prevent attack is Marsh Wren
High potential to sing loud is skylark
Other ques I can't remember but answer was that Blue bird

Reactions: KaurHarr

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's actually tricky and also unfair question. They can't force everyone to think like them. But I'll just share what I wrote. To my cognition, I could understand that they asked if there were special bins to dispose different kinds of waste and in the passage, it was given that the waste should be dumped into appropriate bins. I deduced that the instruction was to dump it into the right bin(might or might not mean there'd be another type of bin) but no information about uniqueness (speciality) so I wrote NG
How come it mean that there had not been any other types of bin? Why they will ask to dump in appropriate bin if there was only one bin? they will state forward say to dump in the waste bin.

KaurHarr

Jul 7, 2019
T
Far-carrying sound is kakaro
Low ground sound is curraseow(some bird misspelt)
Ritual is that swan n its female
Prevent attack is Marsh Wren
High potential to sing loud is skylark
Other ques I can't remember but answer was that Blue bird[/QUOTE

Thank you

Shawn2190

Jul 6, 2019
How come it mean that there had not been any other types of bin? Why they will ask to dump in appropriate bin if there was only one bin? they will state forward say to dump in the waste bin.
U sound right but even if were different types of bins, were they Special? We don't know if they're just different and normal or if they are special and can do some processing after dumping by itself.

Reactions: velocityblood

Kumar94

Jul 7, 2019
Special boxes = Appropriate bins.
This was true... other wise they would directly mention recycling bins...not the appropriate recycling bins.

Though your logic wrong but the answer is correct. It was "True"
Not given .. beacaude there is difference between special and appropriate bins

Kumar94

Jul 7, 2019
First - D- you mean birds song has to compete with other sounds? I think the only sound they mentioned was the water sound so there were not many sounds to compete. I think the answer for this one must be B.
Answer was A .. because in para it was clearly written that repeated low sounds are best .. which was option A

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Answer was A .. because in para it was clearly written that repeated low sounds are best .. which was option A
May be...what I think was the answer is B because that was sound at ground level which does not bounce off and does not gets absorbed.

Shawn2190

Jul 6, 2019
Sky lark was the answer to two questions .. preventing attack was skylark .. different sounds was mark .. low forest sound kakaroo ..
In that exercise, they didn't give NB to write repeated answers. For repeating answers they'll give nota bene, so we shouldn't repeat an answer

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sky lark was the answer to two questions .. preventing attack was skylark .. different sounds was mark .. low forest sound kakaroo ..
Yes many people got this answer it was no. (v) in the list. Got it two times. But in the question they did not mention of using an option more than once.

Reactions: Shawn2190