True-False

1. True
2. Information on Walking tracks are already available - True
3. Wind turbine was a successful project - NG
4. funds to RIA - True
5. Water is imported - False
6. Private boats pay more than ferries - NG

For linda and neil similarities:
1. Linda only (neil saw them but never met anyone)
2. Both (both are FOR for new methods)
3. Neil couldn't do research
4. Can't recall

Listening :

section 1:
climbing
shoes
city
pizza
dancing/dance
paige
football
transport

section 2:
completed report
enthusiasm
3/5/10 years - the answer was 5years (usually)
20th century

section 3:
jewellery
stitching
label
--------- (someone help here, why is she surprised?)
owner has some use

section 4:
birds
frog
insects
media
corn
fear
rivals
complex
blood
The paths were well designated which means they were properly labelled & hence it provided the necessary direction & information. Ans = TRUE
Wind turbine will become the most successful project. Ans = NOT GIVEN
I agree that the GT Reading exam was not so easy as it was quite tricky.
Even the MCQ in section 3 for Reading was not straightforward. We needed to think!

Vonnie

Feb 23, 2018
Special boxes = Appropriate bins.
This was true... other wise they would directly mention recycling bins...not the appropriate recycling bins.

Though your logic wrong but the answer is correct. It was "True"
Synonym of appropriate is not special

db79

May 24, 2019
Synonym of appropriate is not special
The question talks about special bins for different types of rubbish. The passage mentions about appropriate bins for recycle waste. It did not talk about different bins for different types of waste. I put 'NOT GIVEN.'

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The question talks about special bins for different types of rubbish. The passage mentions about appropriate bins for recycle waste. It did not talk about different bins for different types of waste. I put 'NOT GIVEN.'
To through rubbish in Appropriate bin means there were different bins for different type of wastes. So it is true.

Shawn2190

Jul 6, 2019
Yo

u should try to understand the overall meaning of sentence rather than looking for synonym of 1 word. It was paraphrased.
It's actually tricky and also unfair question. They can't force everyone to think like them. But I'll just share what I wrote. To my cognition, I could understand that they asked if there were special bins to dispose different kinds of waste and in the passage, it was given that the waste should be dumped into appropriate bins. I deduced that the instruction was to dump it into the right bin(might or might not mean there'd be another type of bin) but no information about uniqueness (speciality) so I wrote NG