+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

60 days to submit - waiting for FBI PCC

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

i prepared all requested documents, and i have 60 days left to submit, however i am waiting for the PCC from FBI, which takes 8-10 weeks according to their website, hence it is expected to arrive before the deadline or a bit late..

Do you recommend to submit my application and explaining that and as soon as i receive it i just send it to CIC?

anyone had any experience with that?

naina03

Oct 3, 2016
Even I am in the same boat. I have all the docs except the FBI PCC which I have applied for but it would take around 2 months. I still have around 1.5 months to submit my PR application but PCC would not come by then.

Should I submit it right away or in a month or so?

Any suggestion/experience?

canadacal

Mar 31, 2017
Even I am in the same boat. I have all the docs except the FBI PCC which I have applied for but it would take around 2 months. I still have around 1.5 months to submit my PR application but PCC would not come by then.

Should I submit it right away or in a month or so?

Any suggestion/experience?
Hi guys,

i prepared all requested documents, and i have 60 days left to submit, however i am waiting for the PCC from FBI, which takes 8-10 weeks according to their website, hence it is expected to arrive before the deadline or a bit late..

Do you recommend to submit my application and explaining that and as soon as i receive it i just send it to CIC?

anyone had any experience with that?
yeah you peeps are fine.. I was also in the same situation.. just scan and attach the documents you need to provide the FBI (completed form and completed fingerprint card) along with confirmation (payment slip and tracking info) of having mailed the required documents.. I did not include the credit card payment form.. in your LOE mention that you have attached the documents as evidence and that you will upload the PCC as soon you receive it.. mention that current processing times are what they are and that you would need to include additional time for delivery of the report..

NOTE: at the time I submitted my documents, the processing time was 12-14 weeks so there was absolutely no way I would have been able to receive my PCC within the upload period.. make sure you take scans of the completed documents you need to provide.. definitely include the mail confirmation..

I have been given an additional 60 days to provide my PCC.. hopefully ill get it before the deadline

Reactions: igenena

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
I already mailed these documents so no way to scan them but I have a Fedex receipt I wonder if you have any thoughts to help resolve this situation. FYI I didn't get an ITA yet but very hopeful to

canadacal

Mar 31, 2017
I already mailed these documents so no way to scan them but I have a Fedex receipt I wonder if you have any thoughts to help resolve this situation. FYI I didn't get an ITA yet but very hopeful to
I don't know what your timelines are so I can't comment on your situation.