+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

58th Draw ITA Recipients - Update Here

Positive+

Feb 28, 2017
Hello House,

Please i noticed that i made a mistake on my spouse's job information while completing the express entry profile. I didn't the check the box "this is my current " under her work history so it indicated that she just worked there for a while because the start date defaulted into the end date. Whereas, she still works here. Is this a material matter? would this be construed as a misstatement or misrepresentation?

It took me about 2years to obtain this ITA and i don't want to consider declining it. :-[ :( :( :( :( :mad:

Your sincerest advice will be highly appreciated.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
kutt4n said:
Anybody has any insights on what to write in LOE ?

Below is the details that you can cover...
I tried with my employers that are Big MNc's, they said we don't provide this format ... they have a standard format that they provide to all emaoloyesa

Name -
Employee No -
Date of Joining-
Date of Leaving -
Employment -
No. of Hours/week -
Position Held -
Annual Gross Salary -
Contact Person for verifying these details by immigration Officer - His Name, Designation, Phone number & Email
Duties & Responsibilities -

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Positive+ said:
Hello House,

Please i noticed that i made a mistake on my spouse's job information while completing the express entry profile. I didn't the check the box "this is my current " under her work history so it indicated that she just worked there for a while because the start date defaulted into the end date. Whereas, she still works here. Is this a material matter? would this be construed as a misstatement or misrepresentation?

It took me about 2years to obtain this ITA and i don't want to consider declining it. :-[ :( :( :( :( :mad:

Your sincerest advice will be highly appreciated.

I think at the first place you should have not mentioned her work experience ...

Since you have mentioned ,, mention correct information as I don't think the immigration decision will be based on that ...

Best of luck

Marylend

Apr 6, 2017
Congrats everybody who receive ITA!! Guys, let's connect in whatsapp group for checking our progress! I can't add the link to join so please send me your numbers! Or maybe somebody already made a group???

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Marylend said:
Congrats everybody who receive ITA!! Guys, let's connect in whatsapp group for checking our progress! I can't add the link to join so please send me your numbers! Or maybe somebody already made a group???
This? http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/58th-draw-ita-whatsapp-group-t483686.0.html;new#new

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ParulB said:
Got mine at April 5, 2017 03:11:04 p.m. EDT.

Ques - why does it say I have one month to submit a complete application? Isn't it 3 months. This is what it says:

You must submit a complete application before 07/05/2017 12:00AM UTC time if you want to
apply for permanent residence. You will not be able to submit an application based on this invitation to apply for
permanent residence after the date and time listed above. We cannot give extensions.

Or is the date listed as MM/DD/YYYY ?
Yea. It's 5th of July

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fam. I think once everyone gets their ITA, we should plan to discuss the required documents and what we need to do. All the best