NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got mine at 12:36 pm Eastern Time

J_Z

Feb 12, 2017
sokaur said:
hello guys,,
is there anyone who is still waiting for ITA?? My crs is 436 and nothing in my mailbox yet neither in my EE profile ? Should I call CIC ? can anyone provide me with there number please ... :-[
I'm waiting as well. CRS: 432

jd8i

May 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM
sokaur said:
hello guys,,
is there anyone who is still waiting for ITA?? My crs is 436 and nothing in my mailbox yet neither in my EE profile ? Should I call CIC ? can anyone provide me with there number please ... :-[
i guess we should just wait for 24hrs. i got crs 484, and still nothing in a bit.

not sure in what order does cic issue ITA notices

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone know if creating a new EE profile today with CRS > 432 will yield ITA?
Seems like my current profile has been passed on cos it was being revised while the ITA "issuer" reached it. I reverted the changes to my profile so the submission date is back to April 4 but I think it might be too late

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
jd8i said:
i guess we should just wait for 24hrs. i got crs 484, and still nothing in a bit.

not sure in what order does cic issue ITA notices
do you think waiting is worth or giving them a call??? this wait is killing me .............. i read somewhere in this forum that they send ITAs in alphabetical order whats the alphabets of ur last name ?

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
Guys I am having score of 433 and yet to receive ITA mail or an update in my account,one thing i notice though is that Details tab below View my submitted applications or profiles shows "Update not submitted" i had updated my profile two days back and status for my form shows transmitted,did i screw anything here,please advise.

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
rkuma145 said:
Guys I am having score of 433 and yet to receive ITA mail or an update in my account,one thing i notice though is that Details tab below View my submitted applications or profiles shows "Update not submitted" i had updated my profile two days back and status for my form shows transmitted,did i screw anything here,please advise.
may b u forget to clik on Continue button afterwards ....

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
I did click continue and digitally signed as well post which it started showing as transmitted,just to confirm for all of you who received ITA email does it used to show up as submitted instead of "update not submitted" in that case i would need to kick myself :( :( :( :(

abbas11000

Nov 26, 2014
rkuma145 said:
I did click continue and digitally signed as well post which it started showing as transmitted,just to confirm for all of you who received ITA email does it used to show up as submitted instead of "update not submitted" in that case i would need to kick myself :( :( :( :(
I hope that you will get your ITA :)

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
rkuma145 said:
I think you will get your ITA. I had a little different situation than yours. I, just like you, didn't submit the update. Since the update wasn't really an "update", (just wanted to check if everything is fine & when you complete the section, it appears as updated regardless of if you made any change), I left it unsubmitted. I then revert the changes and voila, got the email the very next second.

So I believe once your profile gets activated again, you'll get your surprise email