+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 years ban ...employee document unauthenticated.

chetan rathod

Dec 10, 2019
hello,

i have been apply for temporary resident visa in month of September.
Visa officer send me email that my employer letter for leave application was fake.
Officer gave me time for 10 days to reply on concern subject.
i had sent supportive document to the ircc office via courier.
But after some days officer refused my visa and according to regulation apply 5 years ban.
please suggest what should my line of action in this matter.
officer give me chance to apply again

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hello,

i have been apply for temporary resident visa in month of September.
Visa officer send me email that my employer letter for leave application was fake.
Officer gave me time for 10 days to reply on concern subject.
i had sent supportive document to the ircc office via courier.
But after some days officer refused my visa and according to regulation apply 5 years ban.
please suggest what should my line of action in this matter.
officer give me chance to apply again
If you are banned from Canada for misrepresentation for 5 years, there is nothing to do.

You can not reapply. That last section of the refusal letter is a standard response on all refusals.

You can only reapply in 5 years time.

Rathod chetan

Dec 9, 2019
But, visa officers give me chance to reapply if i can do some thing in concern subject.
Thats why i have been wrote a letter To tom management of my employer and submitted the ban latter too.
I requested and elaborated them , there was some mis communication between two offices.
Within the couple of day i will get letter from my employer.
After that i wont to reapply with new visa fees. Is there any additional documents needed.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
But, visa officers give me chance to reapply if i can do some thing in concern subject.
Thats why i have been wrote a letter To tom management of my employer and submitted the ban latter too.
I requested and elaborated them , there was some mis communication between two offices.
Within the couple of day i will get letter from my employer.
After that i wont to reapply with new visa fees. Is there any additional documents needed.
If you have already been banned, it's too late.

Paste up the complete last letter they sent you, with your personal information removed from it and then we can advise you better.

Rathod chetan

Dec 9, 2019
I am unable to paste. I typed the letter contents.
You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the IRPA for directly or indi misrepresentating or withholding material facts relating to relevant matter that induce or could induce an error in the administration of IRPA. IN ACCORDANCE with paragraph A(40)(2)a, you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enfororced.

You are wellcom to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these conncern and can demonstate that situation meets the requirements. All new application must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This are the writeupw. Can please suggest me. Your opinion.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the IRPA for directly or indi misrepresentating or withholding material facts relating to relevant matter that induce or could induce an error in the administration of IRPA. IN ACCORDANCE with paragraph A(40)(2)a, you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enfororced.

You are wellcom to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these conncern and can demonstate that situation meets the requirements. All new application must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

You need to provide the full refusal letter. The above is not enough for any of us to help you.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

So, according to the letter, you HAVE been banned.

The section that says "You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstate that situation meets the requirements. All new application must be accompanied by a new processing fee." does not apply to you. It's a standard ending of all refusal letters.

Reactions: jddd and bellaluna

Rathod chetan

Dec 9, 2019
There is no chance to re-appeal on concerned subject. Because i know very well that there is miscommunication between Head office and Factory office.
I dont know what are the feedbackeed got IRCC office from my employer.
IRCC said that your document were fraudulent. It is un belivable.

And in last paragraph why officer stated that " you are welcome to reapply" .
Suppose i re apply with new application and i attached refusal letter too, what would be the outcome.
For second opinion should i hire an Immigration Layer?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
There is no chance to re-appeal on concerned subject. Because i know very well that there is miscommunication between Head office and Factory office.
I dont know what are the feedbackeed got IRCC office from my employer.
IRCC said that your document were fraudulent. It is un belivable.

And in last paragraph why officer stated that " you are welcome to reapply" .
Suppose i re apply with new application and i attached refusal letter too, what would be the outcome.
For second opinion should i hire an Immigration Layer?
Every letter states you can reapply. It is standard wording.

Any app you submit will be refused. They won't even consider.

Rathod chetan

Dec 9, 2019
Okay.... According to your guide line i will stop thinking to re apply. I have one query that this 5 years ban can effect on another country immigration.
I have applied through VFS global visa service. My biomatric and passport details are store for next ten years.
If i apply some another country what would be the out come.i s there any obstacles?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Basically, there might be few options available to you on this matter. First, if you have been invited by a family member in Canada or under the family class, and the person that invited you is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. He or She may apply to the Immigration Appeal Division or Federal High Court for CONSIDERATION in some limited cases.
Second, you can request for the officer notes under ATIP access to information and privacy. There you can get more details of what transpired between your employer (who wrote the letter in questioned) and migration or support officer that handled your file.
It is important to note that, Canada is a member of FCC five country conference and all members share immigration files of applicants. Check out for those countries before applying to them.
I wish you goodluck !

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Basically, there might be few options available to you on this matter. First, if you have been invited by a family member in Canada or under the family class, and the person that invited you is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. He or She may apply to the Immigration Appeal Division or Federal High Court for CONSIDERATION in some limited cases.
Second, you can request for the officer notes under ATIP access to information and privacy. There you can get more details of what transpired between your employer (who wrote the letter in questioned) and migration or support officer that handled your file.
It is important to note that, Canada is a member of FCC five country conference and all members share immigration files of applicants. Check out for those countries before applying to them.
I wish you goodluck !
Since when has Canada had a "Federal High Court"?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Since when has Canada had a "Federal High Court"?
The Federal Court is Canada’s national trial court. I must have input "High" court by mistake as it is called in some common law jurisdiction. It hears and decides federal legal disputes whose subject matter has been assigned to the Court by Parliament. These includes immigration and refugee matters, and citizenship appeals among others.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
The Federal Court is Canada’s national trial court. I must have input "High" court by mistake as it is called in some common law jurisdiction. It hears and decides federal legal disputes whose subject matter has been assigned to the Court by Parliament. These includes immigration and refugee matters, and citizenship appeals among others.
I know what the "Federal Court" is... It was your use of the word "High" that I was questioning.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I wish you goodluck !
1. Only the person effect can apply for leave to appeal to the Federal Court. The person inviting would have no standing in the court. There is no appeal for prospective visitors to the IRB .

Reactions: jddd