+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4yrs old applyting for student visa

solanah

Oct 2, 2007
I work here as a caregiver from Philippines under TRV.Is there any possibility that my 4yrs old daughter can come here if she will going to apply for student visa.I have my sisters here who can take care of her when i have a work.What are the steps to be taken??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
hi

solanah said:
I work here as a caregiver from Philippines under TRV.Is there any possibility that my 4yrs old daughter can come here if she will going to apply for student visa.I have my sisters here who can take care of her when i have a work.What are the steps to be taken??
4 years old don't attend school in Canada, usually start at 6. She would need a TRV (visitor visa) and she applies (you) to the office serving her country of residence.

PMM

sabahuddin

Dec 19, 2007
solanah said:

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and she applies (you) to the office serving her country of residence.
=============================
She definitely can get Visitor visa but for what time? Couple of weeks to 6 months