+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

49th Draw Score Prediction

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
vensak said:
So you are in a bad mood because there happen to be someone (most likely 1 or 2 people) with low core score but who managed to go through PNP system. Thing is that provinces often do have different criteria to be nominated (they put milder language criteria for trades for example, but they require years and years of experience and ties to the province on the top). That person did have to go through similar system just to get his or her PNP (the application package and lot of questioning). That person is now practicaly bound to the province. From how we know PNP programms, we would most likely speak either about Saskatchewan or Manitoba.
Both of them do require prooves of ties if your human capital score is not high enough. So we are not speaking here about formal LMIA.

It is highly unethical to invite people with 286 points instead of people with 469 or above. You can make whatever excuse you want but this government is slopy, slow, unprofessional and corrupted. This draw is a joke. At least people who are seeing this from outside of Canada will have a glimpse of what is happening within

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pitlord said:
It is highly unethical to invite people with 286 points instead of people with 469 or above. You can make whatever excuse you want but this government is slopy, slow, unprofessional and corrupted. This draw is a joke. At least people who are seeing this from outside of Canada will have a glimpse of what is happening within
It's not joke, it's called maintaining balance within country, most people coming to Canada prefer to stay in ON or BC resulting in high increase in population for those two province, meanwhile Gov have to look after other province and maintain the balance of population within country that's why they give higher importance to the people with PNP nomination. And province like Yukon doesn't get to many application so they chose who ever is applying (mostly people with lowest CRS) so that's you see people with 200 CRS getting PNP and resulting in 800 points.

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Lol, Everyone is disappointed becuase they made a draw specific to PNP people only. Its kind a good for us that next draw will be more centered around new equilibrium point. My guess is 495 with 2000 ITA

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pitlord said:
Canada is a sovereign country and as such decided whom to invite and whom not. Same goes for provincial nominations.
It is up to them if they prefer for example plumber with x years of experience against PHD graduate with 1 year of experience.

Those points do not prove a thing when it comes to capability of the candidate to find job fast. All they can is predict certain probability where some candidates have higher chances than others (if you are young with good language skills, high level of education and preferably with some work experience which is ideally Canadian).
Canada never promissed anyone to get PR just because they are educated or they can speak English on the university professor level.
I do not see any unethical handling there. What they did is a free choice of candidates.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronu008 said:
Lol, Everyone is disappointed becuase they made a draw specific to PNP people only. Its kind a good for us that next draw will be more centered around new equilibrium point. My guess is 495 with 2000 ITA
Exactly! its better to clear some people of the queue than to not to do anything at all.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Hey Pitlord,

It's not unethical at all. Doing a normal draw would've been unethical since many people's profile was not updated because of the bug they have...

This draw is a PNP specific draw, the provinces have guidelines and rules on who to nominate to fit their needs. Maybe the individual with 186 points is more suited for what the province wants vs. what an educated individual with 469 points could offer. Farmers are in high demand throughout Canada, but people with PhDs in theater are not.

If the government is sloppy, slow, unprofessional, corrupted and that bothers you that much perhaps you can find another country to immigrate to. I mean that in the sincerest way possible, as in I can see that a lot more things will bother you if you live here permanently.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This draw gives us an idea how many PNP candidates are there in each draw and their score range. I think this draw happened in this way because of lot of technical glitches with the profiles. As PNP guys had no changes in their profile so they got invited. I opine that its a brilliant move by CIC which will ease the situation in further draws. I suggest that the guys with CRS 450 and above should start working on post ITA docs.

Goodluck

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Aspirant said:
This draw gives us an idea how many PNP candidates are there in each draw and their score range. I think this draw happened in this way because of lot of technical glitches with the profiles. As PNP guys had no changes in their profile so they got invited. I opine that its a brilliant move by CIC which will ease the situation in further draws. I suggest that the guys with CRS 450 and above should start working on post ITA docs.

Goodluck
as much as i want it to , i still don't think it is going to come down to 450 or even 460 for that matter.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
as much as i want it to , i still don't think it is going to come down to 450 or even 460 for that matter.
You are just letting this momental situation gets to you.

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
high density of candidates are there in mere 2-3 points and this will continue to be case for a while. So dont expect the cutoff score to come down anytime soon. and as the new year reopens the many PNP for 2017, cut off score will even go higher.

Prediction: 495 with 2000 ITA

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Welllll I've just got back from a 6 hour drive across the country, what did I miss?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Welllll I've just got back from a 6 hour drive across the country, what did I miss?
559 invites with 786 points for the draw is what you missed Bud.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
You are just letting this momental situation gets to you.
the fact that almost every student got at least 15 points and others 30 points for education which would have bumped everybody's score upp! Don't you think 470 or 460 would be new 450 in coming weeks ? u know what i mean! :'(

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
559 invites with 786 points for the draw is what you missed Bud.
Sarcasm, dude ;)

At least CIC are aware of the technical issues. Means that there's not going to be anyone bitching that their mate got picked but they didn't as their profile wasn't updated :p