+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

46th draw ITA November 2nd ---JOIN HERE---

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AK_canada said:
Hi guys,

Under personal details section in the form:

All relatives (parents / siblings etc even if relatives are deceased!) - does that have to be filled even though they are technically not a part of application - it is just me and my spouse applying for PR.

Because the last nice categorically asks - "Have you told us about ALL your relatives" - Yes/No...

Appreciate the advice.
That section needs to be filled with respective relatives for both you and spouse.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Hi everyone,

We got an ITA as well. Primary Applicant is my spouse and I am the secondary applicant. Anyone in this section who has tried for a good conduct certificate from UAE?

Our score was 474. We have no idea if we should go for provincial nomination or not.

cheers and all the best to everyone.
Vivek
Pune, India

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
dipsleo said:
hello folks,

Firstly congrats to all those who received their ITA in this draw. I submitted my EE profile on 26th oct 2016 and received my ITA in todays draw (02 nov 2016) with my CRS score of 473, fortunately, unlike others i didnt have to wait long enough before receiving my ITA. 8)

Now before me there's an uphill task of getting all the documents ready within a stipulated time frame of 60 days considering i am doing it here from mumbai India. ( anyone from mumbai / india please get in touch so that we can sort each other out ).

i have a particularly question any help would be appreciated

1) i did my Masters from scotland ( part of UK ), later moved to london england ( again part of UK ). so do I need to get police certificate from both the countries separately or there is one standard police certificate for entire UK ? ( i suppose folks currently in UK maybe able to help me out here ). How to apply for one online ? how long would it normally take?

thanks
@ dipsleo. I am from Pune. Is there a PM where we can exchange numbers?

anumqureshi

Oct 20, 2016
Stanlee said:
That section needs to be filled with respective relatives for both you and spouse.
@Stanlee do the spouse and the kids that are aleady part of the application need to be included as well? In my case when I am filling out my son's PR form for this section do I have to include me, my spouse and my other son as his relative or not as we are already part of the application? Similarly in my husband's case I have added information related to his siblings and parents, do I add information related to me and our children or not becasue we are part of the application and we intend to go to Canada together? I am asking because I havent entered any relatives in my son's form and the section still shows as incomplete.

Response will be highly appreciated?

mohitkoladia

Dec 15, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Quick question:

My spouse had her last and middle name changed after marriage.
Can marriage certificate suffice the need for legal name change doc?

She only has one passport where spouse name has my name mention and her fathers and mothers full name.
Will this satisfy the need for doc?

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
People who got their ITAs in the 45th and 46th draws (19th Oct and 2nd Nov 2016), please update your application status on this tracking sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jv71c_oQA0B5dZGivtGQCjXesWSgCWHlj1TpyLOpsxo/edit?ts=582012e9#gid=0

anumqureshi

Oct 20, 2016
mohitkoladia said:
Hi guys,

Quick question:

My spouse had her last and middle name changed after marriage.
Can marriage certificate suffice the need for legal name change doc?

She only has one passport where spouse name has my name mention and her fathers and mothers full name.
Will this satisfy the need for doc?
It will be even better if you submit a name change Affidavit for your spouse alongwith the abovementioned documents.

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
This is a POF query:

Can we show a gift deed for a FD that will mature 3-4 months down the road (post submission of documents)?
Has anyone had experience with that?

Just got my PCC today from Bangalore PSK - a breeze.

TIA

vc2ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
We have Inland and Outland applicants lets check the total processing times to predict the progress in visa application. have put a google sheet where we all can check the details.. shall add graphical presentation that would give more details

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M6AA75aPMfPsVx45baiJ1H-qn2xBBrXek31J_t7dwKM/edit?usp=sharing

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
I have another question now..

My wife's name is Sonali Kapoor ( on her passport / work permit / degrees / ECA report etc. )
But on our Marriage certificate - Her name is Sonali Kapoor Chaudhary

Not sure do i have to submit a affidavit of change of name. I sent the same marriage certificate to CIC when i applied for her Dependent work permit. And she got her work permit with Sonali Kapoor.

Not sure what to do????? :( :( :( :(

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Apoorv said:
I have another question now..

My wife's name is Sonali Kapoor ( on her passport / work permit / degrees / ECA report etc. )
But on our Marriage certificate - Her name is Sonali Kapoor Chaudhary

Not sure do i have to submit a affidavit of change of name. I sent the same marriage certificate to CIC when i applied for her Dependent work permit. And she got her work permit with Sonali Kapoor.

Not sure what to do????? :( :( :( :(
The name on COPR would be as per the name on the passport. However, it is advisable to prepare an Affidavit for Name Change After Marriage which will be required while you submit your eAPR.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
Stanlee said:
The name on COPR would be as per the name on the passport. However, it is advisable to prepare an Affidavit for Name Change After Marriage which will be required while you submit your eAPR.
But she didnot change her legally... In the Personal details do i choose that she has used another name.

if i do that then it asks for legal name change document.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Apoorv said:
But she didnot change her legally... In the Personal details do i choose that she has used another name.

if i do that then it asks for legal name change document.
If she has not changed her name and there are variations in her name across documents then get an Affidavit for One and Same Person and no need to answer Yes for the question where it asks whether your spouse was known by a different name.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
Query regarding Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment -

Not able to differentiate between 2 as there is no such explanation in CIC.

Offer of Employment - I guess this is the job offer letter.

Not sure what is to be mentioned in the Letter of Employment?????