Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Got an ITA, missing medical, photographs, daughter passport and police clearance from my country, got FBI PCC 1.5 month ago. And will be filing out all those forms when i get my daughters passport done, seems like i can't continue if i leave that field blank(ID or passport)

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
Guys, can someone tell how accurate has to be the travel history. I don't remember the exact dates, and for the most of my travels I don't have stamps.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
makskop said:
Guys, can someone tell how accurate has to be the travel history. I don't remember the exact dates, and for the most of my travels I don't have stamps.

As accurate as you are able.

I am the same - passed through lots of countries in europe either without stamps at all (EU don't stamp within EU) or driven through without showing passport.

I am going to be as accurate as I can and explain this in LOE.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just remember that the system only lets you add up to 30 entries.

So if there are more prepare a spreadsheet with the travel info.

Cheers :p

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
Got ITA...

Updating Profile

I am CEC Inland - when i created my profile i mentioned $2000 as funds, as it was not necessary to show 15000 for a couple, when u have a job.

Not sure, should i change the funds now, or keep it as $2000 only.

NEED HELP...

sodall

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
volodyalysak said:
Got an ITA, missing medical, photographs, daughter passport and police clearance from my country, got FBI PCC 1.5 month ago. And will be filing out all those forms when i get my daughters passport done, seems like i can't continue if i leave that field blank(ID or passport)
At the first glance, I thought that was my post lol. Almost the same situation, including missing daughter's passport ;D.

anumqureshi

Oct 20, 2016
Hello all!

Congratulations on receiving the ITA and good luck to those who are waiting for it.

I am super scared in relation to submitting my documents. I just dont want to make a mistake lol. oh well!

In this respect I have a query. So when I made my EE profile I was doing my Masters. I completed it and received my degree recently. I immediately sent it to WES fo evaluation as I intended to update my profile and get more points. However, I hav received the ITA and the ECA for my Masters degree is still in process.

So I was wondering in my education section should I update and add that I have done my masters (after I receive my ECA ofcourse) or just upload the documents for the degree mentioned before?

In the same vein do I upload documents for my bachelors, my post graduate diploma and my masters? Please note that PG Diploma is one of the stages in teh masters degree program and if I upload the Masters degree there is really no point in uploading the PG Diploma becuase they are the same subjects. Basically if you complete a number of courses you are awarded the PG Diploma and then when you complete the remaining number of courses you are awarded the Masters (if that makes sense otherwise I can explain it in more detail).

Do such things recalculate and increase or decrease the score (in general) at the ITA stage?

It may seem trivial and stupid but I just want some guidance as to how I should proceed with my education.

Thanks

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Apoorv said:
Got ITA...

Updating Profile

I am CEC Inland - when i created my profile i mentioned $2000 as funds, as it was not necessary to show 15000 for a couple, when u have a job.

Not sure, should i change the funds now, or keep it as $2000 only.

NEED HELP...
In your ITA letter, what category are you invited in? if it's CEC, then you don't need to show $12k CAD.

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hi Guys

I also got ITA on 02nd Nov. I need an advice here.

In my EE profile, i mentioned "no" under my wife's education and work history, as i cannot claim any points from her education and work history.

Now should i include her education and work history in my EE PR application or should i just mention "no" in both????

She has not been working for a long time...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YANP said:
Hi Guys

I also got ITA on 02nd Nov. I need an advice here.

In my EE profile, i mentioned "no" under my wife's education and work history, as i cannot claim any points from her education and work history.

Now should i include her education and work history in my EE PR application or should i just mention "no" in both????

She has not been working for a long time...
If you're not claiming any points for her education/work then do not add any information in those sections as you'd be requested to provide her degrees/ref letters.

Just mention it in the personal history section. This way you won't be requested any documentation.

Cheers and +1 me bro ;)

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
If you're not claiming any points for her education/work then do not add any information in those sections as you'd be requested to provide her degrees/ref letters.

Just mention it in the personal history section. This way you won't be requested any documentation.

Cheers and +1 me bro ;)
Ok Thanks

However, will there be an issue of not providing information about her work/education history in EE Profile. Will this lead to misrepresentation, as i should match the info with my EE profile.

Or

Should i mention in the personal history that she was unemployed/no activity and i can also mention "no" under her education and work history

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YANP said:
Ok Thanks

However, will there be an issue of not providing information about her work/education history in EE Profile. Will this lead to misrepresentation, as i should match the info with my EE profile.

Or

Should i mention in the personal history that she was unemployed/no activity and i can also mention "no" under her education and work history
You should mention that she was unemployed in the personal history section. You can also mention her work history and education in that section.

Again, if you gained any points for her education or work experience then you have to provide the proper documents as proof. If you did not, then you don't have to.

You can also provide a LOE regarding the fact that you did not provide such documents as they did not add any points to your score.

Cheers

anumqureshi

Oct 20, 2016
anumqureshi said:
Hello all!

Congratulations on receiving the ITA and good luck to those who are waiting for it.

I am super scared in relation to submitting my documents. I just dont want to make a mistake lol. oh well!

In this respect I have a query. So when I made my EE profile I was doing my Masters. I completed it and received my degree recently. I immediately sent it to WES fo evaluation as I intended to update my profile and get more points. However, I hav received the ITA and the ECA for my Masters degree is still in process.

So I was wondering in my education section should I update and add that I have done my masters (after I receive my ECA ofcourse) or just upload the documents for the degree mentioned before?

In the same vein do I upload documents for my bachelors, my post graduate diploma and my masters? Please note that PG Diploma is one of the stages in teh masters degree program and if I upload the Masters degree there is really no point in uploading the PG Diploma becuase they are the same subjects. Basically if you complete a number of courses you are awarded the PG Diploma and then when you complete the remaining number of courses you are awarded the Masters (if that makes sense otherwise I can explain it in more detail).

Do such things recalculate and increase or decrease the score (in general) at the ITA stage?

It may seem trivial and stupid but I just want some guidance as to how I should proceed with my education.

Thanks
Anyone out there who can help me?

Abdul Ahad

Nov 5, 2016
Hi guys!

I am in the process of filling up my travel history now and the list is getting toooo long. I am an Indian national who has been living in Saudi Arabia for more than 15 years now. While I had residence visa of Saudi, I completed my engineering from a University in Dubai from 2005 to 2009. I stayed in my university's hostel for the 4 years in Dubai while also maintaining my residence visa of Saudi Arabia. So for these 4 years, should I consider Dubai, UAE as my residence and India as my country of origin?? Quite confused!!

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi guys,

Under personal details section in the form:

All relatives (parents / siblings etc even if relatives are deceased!) - does that have to be filled even though they are technically not a part of application - it is just me and my spouse applying for PR.

Because the last nice categorically asks - "Have you told us about ALL your relatives" - Yes/No...

Appreciate the advice.