+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

46th draw ITA November 2nd ---JOIN HERE---

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Hi guys, this thread is for everyone who has received ITA for the 46th draw, Nov 2nd, 2016.

I will copy some important information from other thread to help us start the PR journey

Wait at least 24hrs to have your ITA arrived. Keep calm and move on

Please also edit your profile to add more information like which stream are you in, so we can help each other easier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help everyone prepare for the PR submission, check list (prepared by dan_and and taken from: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html) [/b][/size][/color]

Employment Records Job 1 (required)

"You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)"

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you lived for 6 months or more. A police certificateOpens a new window is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to determine a person's admissibility to enter Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate.

You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for Canada."

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.

Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file."

Education Diplomas/Degrees (required)

"You must provide proof that you completed your post‑secondary education, such as a diploma and/or degree.

Examples of post‑secondary education are:

trade/apprenticeship
training completed in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics
non-university certificate/diploma
training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician)
a Bachelor's degree
an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum; also called a baccalaureate. (e.g., a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education)
a Master's degree
an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university (You must have completed a Bachelor's degree before a Master's degree can be earned.)
A Ph.D. (A Ph.D. is the highest university degree usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master's degree before a PhD can be earned.)"

Proof of Medical Exam (required)

"You require a medical exam.

Instructions on how to get an upfront medical exam are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp Opens a new window

In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload either the information printout sheet, or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these documents when you complete your medical exam."

Digital Photo (required)

"Dimensions:

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/Resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.

File Size:

The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.

Colour:

The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras."

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.

Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DEUS VULT!

viralharia

Jul 7, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
I was at 473. Hopefully should get a ITA in the next 24 hours.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will get it today. It will take a while. But yeah finally, awesome news.

MGL28

Oct 31, 2016
A question about proof of funds.

Is it enough to upload a balance amount of the account on a specific day? Must I bring a sheet that shows all the account movements in the past 6 months?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
MGL28 said:
A question about proof of funds.

Is it enough to upload a balance amount of the account on a specific day? Must I bring a sheet that shows all the account movements in the past 6 months?
Your bank has to write a letter or you have to provide 6 months of statements.

viralharia

Jul 7, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
The ITA's were issued today, i.e. 2nd November. Now by which date should one accept the invitation??

Documents are to be submitted within 60 days of receiving the invitation or accepting the invitation?

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
viralharia said:
The ITA's were issued today, i.e. 2nd November. Now by which date should one accept the invitation??

Documents are to be submitted within 60 days of receiving the invitation or accepting the invitation?
By submitting all your docs, it also means you accept the invitation. The 60 days starts from the day you receive the ITA.

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Finally my long wait @ 472 comes to an end..
Happy to the core...

Guys. FYI, I received the notification in my mailbox..

Hope others get it soon as well.. Stay connected !!

viralharia

Jul 7, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
By submitting all your docs, it also means you accept the invitation. The 60 days starts from the day you receive the ITA.

MGL28

Oct 31, 2016
kryt0n said:
Your bank has to write a letter or you have to provide 6 months of statements.
So that means that on Tuesday I may put onto my bank account 5000CAD$ and on Wednesday I can take the letter from my bank and no question would be asked, right?

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Hi guys. I have CRS 1060, but no ITA at this time. Is it OK to wait 24 hours?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
MGL28 said:
So that means that on Tuesday I may put onto my bank account 5000CAD$ and on Wednesday I can take the letter from my bank and no question would be asked, right?
No. The bank letter has to state your average balance over the last 6 months. If the bank can't confirm that in the letter, you have to submit 6 months of statements.

CIC will want to see a reason why such a large amount was added in and if it is a loan it will be rejected.
If it is a gift you will need a notorized gift certificate.

There's A LOT of posts about this.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
I am at 1066 and I haven't received any email yet... :( just curious...