+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

43 Draw// September 21, 2016 // 483 points // 1,288 Invites

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
First of all i am not the one who originaly posted the post but i do agree to an extent that it the system isnt 100% percent fair and a few adjustments will be beneficial to all one of them is separating the pnp from fsw or at least granting them lower scores but thats my opinion.for people to be in the 300 range and jump to 900 plus just because of pnp isnt right,and after all thas my opinion
How isn't it right? There's a reason why a province chooses that particular person, and the fact that it doesn't benefit me and my +400 score doesn't mean it's unfair. It means that right now the province needs that particular profile and skills and not mine.

NAFTAman

Sep 24, 2016
I received an ITA. My CRS is 484. Anyone else with an ITA? Would like to connect. I'm a resident of the US.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aircanada said:
Is it even going to reopen this year? Has anyone received a reply on this?
well their website still says november 2016... so unless that changes, we have to assume it is accurate

matchless said:
YEAH....I think BC/ Alberta/ OINP are only suited for me w.r.t my NOC and current experience!
any idea when any of them would be open... actually how to know when and which province is going to Open PNP.
no idea about the other PNPs mate... i know for sure my NOC code is not required anywhere... its too generic :) :)
the only open PNP so far is OINP... but that might change come november.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
dan_and said:
So you think there's been a draw, but no one received an ITA?
Slowlybtsurely said:
aj.canada.fsw said:
So far not heard of any ITA with reference to 21st,Sept'16 draw... Did anyone receive ITA?
Canada2425 said:
How do you expect to hear about these ITAs? ::) ::) ::)
Do you expect this - all 1288 invited people will call/email you to inform you about their ITA? :-X
aj.canada.fsw said:
I am really sorry, I thought this thread is specific to 21st,Sept'16 draw... so it has been named "43rd Draw... " and we can genuinely discuss specific to ITA's received... since I wanted to know after how much time does actual email reflect in the Inbox after draw is completed? If some one received ITA recently and if he/she could share for information only...

Of course, my dear even if 1288 people will try to call/email me with all the difficulties to inform me about their respective ITA's...
I do not have time to attend them/read their emails as I am really very much occupied, they have to take a prior appointment to discuss about their ITA's and practically not possible option so better discard this one... Thanks! ::)

I strongly believe NOC 2171, really tough one... one should need a real positive attitude to qualify... Just an opinion ::)
Do you understand sarcasm or I have to say omnipresent line when it comes to sarcasm?? - Sarcasm is like electricity, ... (you know what's next, hopefully). @dan_and also tried but you din't get it. :-X :-X :-X

Even if the thread is about to discuss ITA and Next steps - question can not be "Any ITA reported w.r.t 21st Sept draw"?
That's bound to happen. So, as a 2171 professional, I found ambiguity in the question being asked which is never considered good!!

NOC 1123 - a creative one though - needs to keep an eye on detailing of underlying things rather than just focusing on packaging/presentation!! People can sell/advertise things without understanding the underlying stuff - heard about GFC 2008?
Just an opinion ::) Peace!!

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj.canada.fsw said:
NAFTAman : Re: 43 Draw// September 21, 2016 // 483 points // 1,288 Invites
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2016, 10:07:56 pm »
I received an ITA. My CRS is 484. Anyone else with an ITA? Would like to connect. I'm a resident of the US.

One decent person here clearly shared "I received ITA... with CRS score" Appreciate that! +1 for NAFTAman in response to "Any ITA reported w.r.t 21st Sept draw"? Not ambiguous just so simple and straight that is, if you have an ITA and if you are positively willing to share than yes - otherwise keep waiting for your ITA... Better always keep yourself at the other side first, than post with care...
I have received an ITA with 1015 points . (SINP applicant)

aircanada

May 27, 2014
thestunner316 said:
well their website still says november 2016... so unless that changes, we have to assume it is accurate
Their website says 'expected', which is really flimsy. I wondered if there are any concrete developments about that.