+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

426 CRS prospects....

NicholasG

Apr 14, 2016
I am just wondering what people's thoughts are on my score. I currently have a CRS score of 426. I have retaken the IELTS test so I can hopefully boost my score to 450+, if I get a CLB 9 score in everything. I think I may have screwed up the speaking test though, which has me a little worried.

Do you guys think the CRS cutoff score will ever drop to 426 or lower this year? I'm feeling very pessimistic as there's already so many candidates in the 430 - 450 range. The recent spike in cutoff score is also quite worrying....

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I am just wondering what people's thoughts are on my score. I currently have a CRS score of 426. I have retaken the IELTS test so I can hopefully boost my score to 450+, if I get a CLB 9 score in everything. I think I may have screwed up the speaking test though, which has me a little worried.

Do you guys think the CRS cutoff score will ever drop to 426 or lower this year? I'm feeling very pessimistic as there's already so many candidates in the 430 - 450 range. The recent spike in cutoff score is also quite worrying....

Hi, check out the below link, it shows the CRS trends for the past 3 years. It should give you a better idea as to where you stand, once you've reviewed each year.
https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/