+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4131 still waiting for visas please share altogether

B

belize

Dear all members,
I am opening this thread all members who has 4131 code and still waiting for medicals, or submit the passports and and waiting for visas, because I heard NOC 4131 they issuing PR very slow or very low average each month please share your experience and time frame.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if it was due to the particular NOC which I also belong to .....but yes am been waiting for PPR since my Medical done and altogether its been nearly 20 months...

B

belize

thank you fariza for your reply, but this is confirm News that all NOCS more required in current economy they issuing more PR visas and like 4131 very low average.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
thank you fariza for your reply, but this is confirm News that all NOCS more required in current economy they issuing more PR visas and like 4131 very low average.
May be that priority applies for new processing strategy for post June 26 2010 applicants but just wondering whether the already processed pre June applicant (which supposed to be already in backlogs) will have any specific impact NOC wise!!! Not very convinced... but can't rule out either!!!

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,

It's really painful for waiting time-line to 4131. I am also belonging this category..waiting for MR n PR don't know what's going on there. The e-CAS showing "in process" with the same stupid RVBO details inside since 40 days and not any response from CHC. Let's keep providing the experience on this thread though we're in the same vain. Goodluck to all of us.

sushilmuna.

B

belize

please any more in same boat please share you experience without any hesitation.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
please any more in same boat please share you experience without any hesitation.
There has been another active thread as link provided below specifically for NOC 4131 ... which seems to be clinically dead as none do any new post in!!! It also does indicate no recent news made available for 4131's...... really unfortunate though!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t41273.0.html

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I sent my full docs to London office in Sep 10 and got my 2nd AOR after 5 MONTHS!! yes 5 months and time given by them is 12months for my NOC. I do beleive that visa offices are giving priority to those who applied under the new list as we have seen those applicants have already started receiving Medical Requests just after 5 months submitting their documents to CIC.

Cheers
Saki

Meinkathmandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm too belong to NOC 4131, it has been 12 months of reaching full doc. to ND VO. The ecas status shows in process with detail of
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 22, 2010". CHC responded me on my email inquiry that B/Check is under going . For last 4 months its in in process. so don't know how long more time they need ?
comparatively the pace is slow for 4131 while post June are getting MR and PPR.

Lets share the pain full waiting time

B

belize

I got passport request October 2010 but we sent our passports December 9 2010 till today no news, You think they doing security checks, or not giving priority because NOC 4131 no more in demand. Please God help us.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
belize said:
I got passport request October 2010 but we sent our passports December 9 2010 till today no news, You think they doing security checks, or not giving priority because NOC 4131 no more in demand. Please God help us.

I am also 4131, sent full documents in June 2009 and received AOR and till today no medicals. they are just playing with time. They are not checking anything. How long did they take to complete background checks of post 26 before sending them medicals. I am they are deliberately delaying the time, some of us will get tired of waiting and withdraw and they will eat our money.

In my opinion this is business to the Canadians immigration.

B

belize

yes you right but we are all in spin and just waiting for winning numbers hopefully one we will win,,,, what we can do nothing we helpless, we can just wait and pray,

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone,
SO am I too , now with 17 months waiting period.

C

chandigarhrocks

4131 16 months since application filed and 11 months since full docs sent ,no medical till date

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
yes you right but we are all in spin and just waiting for winning numbers hopefully one we will win,,,, what we can do nothing we helpless, we can just wait and pray,
Thats right... we have done our part of job... now our luck is under the scrutiny of something's else's or as per Ultimate Decider... Just need to have believe in ourselves that... only when our time and turn comes up (one day earlier or later!!) we will have reason to smile but until then nothing but to wait and have test on our nerves and patience!!!