+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

412 crs received noi on 4 may 2017

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
My comments:
1. i have the same question, will wait for someone else to reply on this or please let me know if you get to know anything
2. For previous organisations, you can get an affidavit made with the help of your team mates/ manager in the previous organisation, get it signed from them and attach their business card. I think that should work. There are lot of formats that you can get online
3. You have to just upload your WES evaluation and if CIC requires, they directly get it from WES. You need to authorize them
4. link is provided in the other thread
If i get a reference letter from HR on letter head of my company, do i still need to put the respective person's business card /ID card copy? I thought it was only required in case you are getting your reference letter on a simple A 4 size paper and i hope there is no specific template required for reference letter, i know the tenure, CTC, job responsibilities as per your NOC is required to be mentioned. is there anything else required?

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
If i get a reference letter from HR on letter head of my company, do i still need to put the respective person's business card /ID card copy? I thought it was only required in case you are getting your reference letter on a simple A 4 size paper and i hope there is no specific template required for reference letter, i know the tenure, CTC, job responsibilities as per your NOC is required to be mentioned. is there anything else required?
If you are getting a reference letter on the letter ead of the company, then the business card, etc. is not necessary.
It should have number of hours working, DOJ and LWD, Designation / titles that you held and any extended leaves if you had during your tenure apart from the ones that you mentioned..

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I
If you are getting a reference letter on the letter ead of the company, then the business card, etc. is not necessary.
It should have number of hours working, DOJ and LWD, Designation / titles that you held and any extended leaves if you had during your tenure apart from the ones that you mentioned..
I got a ref letter on my company letter head but they dint mention working hpurs instead they mentioned full time employee till last working day xxx 2014. And there are some people i spoke they said thats okay. So just want to confirm

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I

I got a ref letter on my company letter head but they dint mention working hpurs instead they mentioned full time employee till last working day xxx 2014. And there are some people i spoke they said thats okay. So just want to confirm
I've the same problem - no mention of salary or working hours on my reference letter :(

Rucheer12

May 31, 2017
Hi,

I gave my IELTS again earlier this month and now my new CRS score is coming out to be 472. I also received a NOI from Ontario under HCP yesterday. Since lot of people are applying for Express Entry, should I wait for the next draw or should I apply for OINP? Any input will be much appreciated. Thanks!